SolidSqual - Mike -

Options
Hey bud, you still hanging around these parts? If not, does anyone know his contact information or where his new online hangouts are?

Please advise and thanks,

Tom
~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~

Comments

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,098
    Options
    I was looking to get in touch with his as well Tom....
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,531
    Options
    If I get time I will try to track him down. I remember he was on a couple other forums (because he’d posted his Open Baffle builds there).....
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,325
    Options
    Bumparoonie -

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~