Christmas Ideas for my Wife

Options
2»

Comments

• tratliff
    tratliff Posts: 1,662
    Options
    rpf65 wrote: »
    I’ll end this buy saying to you and anybody else reading this. Do not give your wife a gift, give her a memory.

Exactly. That is why I do what I do. She loves it.
    2 Channel Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II, 2 REL Carbon Limited, Norma Revo IPA-140B, Lumin U2 Mini, VPI Prime w/SoundSmith Zephyr MIMC, Modwright PH 150, Denon DP-59l w/Denon DL-301MKII, WAY Silver 3 Ana+ Speaker Cables, WAY Silver 4+ Interconnect Cables, AudioQuest Niagara 7000 w/Dragon and Hurricane Power Cables
  • halen
    halen Posts: 677
    Options
    I do not have any input or viable recommendations on what to buy your wife for Christmas. You should already know.

Personally. I don’t wait for Holiday’s such as Christmas, Valentine, or even birthday to buy items for loved ones. It occurs naturally through out the year. Not a “special” occasion.

With that said and keeping up the spirit of holidays and birthdays, I still do get things. For instance. Every year, my wife, baby daughter, and 18 month old son. I buy them presents.

My wife. I got her a robotic lawn mower. His/Hers shoes with red soles. Last year I got the blue sole ones. A couple years ago I got her the Rosso Siena’s.
    My daughter. four years old now. I got her four different Festool’s.
    My son. I got him a 65 inch Sony Z series and 75 inch Sony 940 TV. And it looks like I am getting him an 85 inch or a Sony 4K projector this year.

But I never buy anything for myself. Lol.

Now if your loved ones are into cutlery, let me know. I have spent considerable amounts of time with them. Big name brands to true blades customed with hundreds of years family history.

Cheers.

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,094
    Options
    b7koxbn4tzue.jpg
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Muchieman
    Options
    Give her a HallPass 😁
  • Kex
    Kex Posts: 4,928
    Options
    My wife’s desires for Christmas are simple:
    • Another visit to a three star Michelin restaurant.
    • A building permit for either or both of our properties.
    • A new Silverado 2500 or 3500 with gooseneck hardware to replace our 26 year old Silverado.
    • A new gooseneck horse trailer with large tack room.
    • A second imported horse from Ireland.
    • A refurbished winery.
    • A marble fountain.
    • Building a horse stable for eight horses.
    • Another two million dollars so that we can retire now.
    • Planting ten acres of vineyard on one of our properties to create retirement income.

Anything else is a non-starter, so it looks like the Michelin restaurant will definitely be the cheapest, since that’s the only thing that costs less than Legend speakers, but it’s tricky to wrap up a restaurant, so she’s getting AirPods Pro with an adapter for in-flight entertainment consoles.

We’ll still do the Michelin restaurant soon enough. Last time was truly an epic experience and definitely a memory!
    Alea jacta est!
  • Kex
    Kex Posts: 4,928
    Options
    mrloren wrote: »
    It is a nice car

Drives a lot better than the X5
    No sheet Sherlock... but how does it drive compared to a 17 year old ML?

I don’t want a car for Christmas, but if I was to get one, I think it would be 3 series, just for gits and shiggles.
    Alea jacta est!