Where to buy Polk Legend series. (Minneapolis) & other parts of US.

Options
I know there is a dealer finder on Polk’s website, but I thought I would start a discussion regarding places to see and hear Polk Legend series. Stereo Land in Bloomington, MN has a pair of L200 bookshelves and L800 towers on display. Great dealer ask for Bill (owner) or Andy and tell them Jamie from CED sent you. I was definitely impressed by the L800 towers.

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,787
    Options
    Music Direct
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• smglbrth
    smglbrth Posts: 1,460
    Options
    IMO, the only thing that will set Polk back regarding the Legend series is dealer distribution, at this point in time. For those of us who were able to take advantage of the demo program we already know the capabilities of, at least, the L200's. So, if someone was to purchase them on-line they already know what they're getting. It would be a hard sell to buy something sight unseen in this price range based on reviews alone and not being able to make a, possibly, long trip just to see/hear the Legend series.

Who knows though, with time they might open it up so at least some states have at least one, or maybe more dealers selling them...
    Remember, when you're running from something, you're running to something...-me