Polk Soundbar just stopped powering on

Soundbar worked one day quit the next - it sometimes has a power light come on but won’t keep power. Tried a different plug - same problem.

Comments

• djuser12
    djuser12 Posts: 2
    I am officially reporting the same issue of “no power, will not turn on.” I will be seeking replacement or refund.- Djwshady @yahoo.com 3/2/2019
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,781
    Did you try the business you bought it at?
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• I just want to return the Fr1 speaker that they replaced but didn’t send me a return package slip and I shouldn’t have to pay. Or go through this ordeal.
  • My Surroundbar 2000 won't turn on. It's plugged in and the red light is on but it won't turn on by the remote or when I tried the power button on the bar. It looks like this is a common problem with this equipment. I bought it at Walmart.
  • I have a soundbar 2000 red light on wont do anything. Sounds like a common problem. Called polk support and they wont help me. Im not happy. im in the market for another sound bar for another tv i have. I wont buy another polk.