Refurbishing

Options
I did search the forum and didn't find a similar post so apologies if this has been asked.

Recently I scored a pair of Monitor 50's, a CS2 and a PSW12 (all for $100).

The trim ring screws are a little rusty on all of them and I want to replace them. Looked around locally and couldn't find any. Does anyone know a P/N or have a source?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,799
    Options
    gator_dude wrote: »
    I did search the forum and didn't find a similar post so apologies if this has been asked.

Recently I scored a pair of Monitor 50's, a CS2 and a PSW12 (all for $100).

The trim ring screws are a little rusty on all of them and I want to replace them. Looked around locally and couldn't find any. Does anyone know a P/N or have a source?

Thanks in advance.

Do a search online for cap head wood screws also referred to as socket head wood screws. They come in black, silver colored, stainless steel and nickel plated.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• gator_dude
    Options
    Thanks F1nut. I didn't know the name of that type of screw. Quick search and found them on parts express.