Delta Airlines Ticket Booking

If you are looking for Delta Airlines Ticket Booking? Then contact Delta Airlines Reservations because We have a special team to assist people in booking Delta flight tickets at a competent price. Grab the deal today!

Comments

• Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 5,637
    A competent price. As opposed to an incompetent price. :p
  • msg wrote: »
    If spammers ever get speling amd grammerrur nayld, than wee'r hozed.

In this case, it doesn't seem to be a problem with the spammers spelling or punctuation. Rather, it appears to be a problem with his/her diction -- that is, the choice of the word "competent" in stead of the word "competitive."

The spelling is good; the grammar is good; but, the word choice just doesn't quite fit the context of the sentence.
    AKA "Moose68Bash" before Vanilla involuntarily decommissioned my original handle.
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,474
    In with 37
    TV room- B&W 703, SVS PB10 NSD, Marantz NR1607, Parasound 1500a, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon (Yellow) with Acrylic platter, Pro-Ject phono pre, MIT AVT 2 speaker cables, MIT AVT 1 and AVT 2 ICs, XLO Jumpers, Signal Dig Coax, Signal Cable Magic Power Cables x3, Samsung QN75Q7DR Qled 75" tv, Harmony 1100, Sony BDP-S6200, Marantz DV-4200 (as Transport), Cambridge Audio DAC Magic100, Monster 3600MKII, Nintendo Switch and Xbox 360 Family room Samsung 55JS7000 Android Mi Box3 and Apple TV, Polk Magnifi Max. - Pool /Gazebo Yamaha RX-A1010, Polk Patio 25x4, Rotel RDV 1045 (as CDP) MIT AVT3 ICs - Work - Spotify Premium, Neutron App or Amazon Music to my FiiO Kunlun into my Grado SR125e