Jon Anderson 3 Ships on cd

Options
My sister wants this for her husband. They gave the jewel case but the cd is lost.
Yep, my name really is Bob.
Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, Polk L600, Rythmik L12 sub.

Comments

• Gardenstater
    Gardenstater Posts: 4,180
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Olias of Sunhillow is a great album. I wasn't aware of 3 Ships. Strange that neither TIDAL nor Amazon Music have it for streaming. I see it's a Christmas Album: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkszWKWmQMY
    George / NJ

Polk 7B main speakers, std. mods+ (1979, orig owner)
    Martin Logan Dynamo sub w/6ft 14awg Power Cord
    Crown D150 amp
    Logitech Squeezebox Touch Streamer w/EDO applet
    iFi nano iDSD DAC
    iPurifier3
    iDefender w/ iPower PS
    Custom Steve Wilson 1m UPOCC Interconnect
    iFi Mercury 0.5m OFHC continuous cast copper USB cable
    Custom Ribbon Speaker Cables, 5ft long, 4N Copper, 14awg, ultra low inductance
    Custom Vibration Isolation Speaker Stands and Sub Platform
  • Emlyn
    Emlyn Posts: 4,367
    edited November 2019
    Options
    The Youtube version above sounds pretty good. And it's free. :)

Finding a CD would most likely be quite expensive.
  • headrott
    headrott Posts: 5,484
    Options
    I am sorry to say, I have only one of the Japanese versions of this CD. Anderson put out (essentially) an official "bootleg" version of this CD about 12 years ago. I am not sure how easy to get they are now. A little while back, they were pretty easy to get. I have a CD copy of Animation by the same company, and it's "ok"
    in sound quality. The EQ was messed with, IMO. Never heard the 3 ships though.

After doing a search, I see they are going for $100.00 minimum (even the bootleg version). I certainly would only pay that price for and original Japanese copy and not the official bootleg version.

PM me @muncybob if you are still interested in a copy.

Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee