Dehumidifier in Gaithersburg MD

madmax
madmax Posts: 12,434
edited July 2004 in The Clubhouse
Just had to post this because it is such a great deal if you are in need of a good dehumidifier and live close enough to drive to Gaithersburg Lake Forest Mall, Sears.

I just purchased a 50 pint $179 dehumidifier for $45. They also had $219 70 pint ones for $55. They look brand new, never been used and they had about 30 of them Saturday and about 20 today when I got mine. There were a few with small marks, one with a wheel missing and many with no signs of use whatsoever. I'm guessing it was a design problem which caused them not to operate so they were returned and repaired. I cannot tell mine from new and all functions work. A great deal if you need one!

madmax
Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D

Comments

• TalberBane
    TalberBane Posts: 3
    edited October 2019
    I just want to know the condition of the Dehumidifier and which brand they belong to. Knowing all these can help me decide whether to purchase it or not.
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    edited October 2019
    Dehumidifier spammer? Really? Dehumidifier?

How low can spamming sink?

I just want to know the condition of the twisty ties from twistytie.com.

Edit: To be clear there was a link, he edited it out for some reason.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    LOL Good point.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • johny5
    johny5 Posts: 3
    Can you share your experience as you purchased Dehumidifier from them? It would be of some help to us.
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,307
    Sears.

First tip this is an O L D thread....
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,711
    Second tip, Madmax has departed this world. RIP Chuck, miss ya bro.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• headrott
    headrott Posts: 5,484
    Did not know Chuck passed. He was a great guy! Rest In Peace Chuck.
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • shawn474
    shawn474 Posts: 3,047
    Damn.....I read the title and got excited. I live in Gaithersburg and need a dehumidifier! Pretty bummed now especially after finding out that chuck passed. RIP
    Shawn
    AVR: Marantz SR-5011
    Center Channel: Polk LsiM706c
    Front: Polk LsiM703
    Rear: LSI fx
    Subwoofer: SVS 20-39pci
    Television: Samsung UN58NU7100FXZA
    DVD Player: Sony PS4