Interconnect Sale

All 1 meter (3 feet).

Wireworld Oasis 7 RCA interconnect pair - $65 shipped.
e55ssgcnyodf.jpg
thotp581gqip.jpg

Wireworld Eclipse 7 RCA interconnect pair - $200 shipped
rd47ci039usk.jpg
r2sgohvui1up.jpg

Supra EFF-I PPSL interconnect pair - $100 shipped
4ri0865hqync.jpg
4sfsw973t7qq.jpg

Aaron
Enabler Extraordinaire

Comments

• GlennDogGlennDog Posts: 2,079
    edited October 21
    How would you describe the sound of the WW ic?

PM sent
    Power Rogue M180 monos & Adcom GFA 5802
    PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Rears Salk SuperCharged Surrounds
    Source PSA PWT into NSD Supremo
    Pre/Pro Integra DHC 40.1
    LCD Samsung LN46B750
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Center Salk HT2C
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Wires WW & MIT
  • ALL212ALL212 Posts: 1,151
    edited October 21
    Might I avoid that question if I may? How they sounded for me might not be how they sound for you and I rather not commit to a "sound signature" of these.

I will say the Eclipse sounded better than the Oasis. The Eclipse is "fuller" - broader spectrum. The Supra's are very similar to the Eclipse in sound signature - possibly a bit lighter on the bottom.
    Aaron
    Enabler Extraordinaire
  • dragon1952dragon1952 Posts: 4,694
    edited October 21
    PM sent re: the WW Eclipse
    2 channel - PS Audio Stellar S300 amp, PS Audio DirectStream DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5 running Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC24, Matrix X-SPDIF 2 USB interface, Blackbird SSD dock with 500 GB Samsung 860 EVO, Tom Tutay modded EE Minimax preamp, Furman Elite 15 Pfi power conditioner, Martin Logan Electromotion ESL speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Kimber 4TC speaker wire, Gabriel Gold Reflection V2 IC's, VH Audio power cords, Wireworld USB and HDMI/I2S cables
    Computer - Windows 7/JRiver, Topping D10 DAC, Fostex PMO.4n monitors
    Wireworld Eclipse 7 RCA interconnect pair now belong to Mr. Dragon1952.
    Aaron
    Enabler Extraordinaire
    Thank you....thank you very much B)
    Got another pair perchance?
    2 channel - PS Audio Stellar S300 amp, PS Audio DirectStream DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5 running Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC24, Matrix X-SPDIF 2 USB interface, Blackbird SSD dock with 500 GB Samsung 860 EVO, Tom Tutay modded EE Minimax preamp, Furman Elite 15 Pfi power conditioner, Martin Logan Electromotion ESL speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Kimber 4TC speaker wire, Gabriel Gold Reflection V2 IC's, VH Audio power cords, Wireworld USB and HDMI/I2S cables
    Nope, youagottadaonlyapaira.
    Aaron
    Enabler Extraordinaire
    Va bene.....grazie :)
  • msgmsg Posts: 5,060
    Ern, I'll go with the DubDubOs if still available.
    IIRC they smell like Band-Aids. If they don't, then forget it.
    I disabled signatures.
    edited October 22
    oh...they will smell like band aids when you get them! >:);)

Aaron
    Enabler Extraordinaire
    MonoSodium Glutamate has dibs on the blue ones.
    Aaron
    Enabler Extraordinaire
  • scubalabscubalab Posts: 2,836
    Put me in line if that salty food additive surrenders his dibs!

Nice pickup Scott!
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 23,649
    edited October 22
    darn, darn, darn!
    Off I was babysitting our granddaughter, and I missed this. :/

N.B. A bit of quality time with the aforementioned grandchild was a worthwhile investment of time, though -- make no mistake about that. :)
    Post edited by mhardy6647 on
    edited October 23
    Sir @msg owns the Blue Baby's. Although the note he left in paypal is a bit disturbing...
    "Toward 1 (one) gently used (and washed) Elinore blow-up doll that smells like bandaids."

Supra's still for sale.
    Aaron
    Enabler Extraordinaire
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 14,967
    edited October 23
    LMAO
    Well at least cleaned her up for him....
    What a great friend you are ❤️
  • minerminer Posts: 1,274
    dragon1952 wrote: »

I may in the next week if all goes as planned.

[
    miner wrote: »

I may in the next week if all goes as planned.

Thanks but I've already found another pair ;^ )
    ALL212 wrote: »
    Wireworld Eclipse 7 RCA interconnect pair now belong to Mr. Dragon1952.

Got them today! Appreciate the quick turnaround. Funny thing though....they smell like bandaids :^ /
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 4,513
    edited October 24
    they smell like bandaids :^ /

Which band specifically? I hope it isn't Motley Crue. GROSS! :o
    I'm developing a theory that not only does the components of a cable give them a sound signature but the odor does as well. Bandaids give an open/airy quality. That is as long as you use cloth bandaids. Should you elect to want the odiferous quality of the plastic kind you'll need to purchase elsewhere, those bloat the midrange. :D
    Aaron
    Enabler Extraordinaire
  • joecoulsonjoecoulson Posts: 3,733
    What the
    Auralic Vega G1/Rega TT/Denon SACD - Parasound P6 - PS Audio M700x2 - Elac Adante AF-61 - AQ Niagara 5000 - SVS SB16u
  • NightfallNightfall Posts: 8,675
    Cat soup
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • verbverb Posts: 8,280
    Lol Scott! That's just nasty! :smile:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS, Cary SLP-05 Pre, Enlightened Audio Designs CD Transport, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Digital Cable, Marantz SA-14 SACD, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, Wireworld Oasis 8 RCA IC's, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, PASS ACA Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: , Antique Sound Labs Wave AV-8 Monoblocks, Tisbury Mini Passive Pre, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Sorry about the puss. I didn’t have any new ones. CDC says it’s not contagious.
    Aaron
    Enabler Extraordinaire
  • afterburntafterburnt Posts: 5,893
    I got some that smelled like Trojans not that I know what a Trojan smells like but I will never buy used again.
  • msgmsg Posts: 5,060
    LOLOL
    Bruce, you never disappoint!
    I disabled signatures.
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 7,300
    msg wrote: »
    Got the cables today Ern.
    Exactly as expected!
    v1ccm315dnin.png

I find this odd, disturbing, and at the same time sad.
    "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."