Sup Folks

falconcry72
falconcry72 Posts: 3,580
edited October 2019 in The Clubhouse
Long time no see! Just got my 10-year badge... though I haven't been active here in 3-4 years.

I've got a one-tracked mind when it comes to hobbies and have just been hooked on other things (mainly golf... and work if you can call that a hobby). Now I'm getting into craft cocktail making... and what goes better with a nice cocktail than music? So I'm getting the itch to play with audio equipment again and figured I'd stop by.

Oh... and I see Polk now has a Legend Series... with new SDAs?!

Cheers folks.

edit: just looked at my signature line... my systems are virtually identical now as they were 3-4 years ago, shows how inactive I've been lol.
2-Channel: PC > Schiit Eitr > Audio Research DAC-8 > Audio Research LS-26 > Pass Labs X-250.5 > Magnepan 3.7's

Living Room: PC > Marantz AV-7703 > Emotiva XPA-5 > Sonus Faber Liuto Towers, Sonus Faber Liuto Center, Sonus Faber Liuto Bookshelves > Dual SVS PC12-Pluses

Office: Phone/Tablet > AudioEngine B1 > McIntosh D100 > Bryston 4B-ST > Polk Audio LSiM-703's

Comments

• joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    Welcome back! Stay a while.
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Yo! I need to pick up my speakers :D
  • indyhawg
    indyhawg Posts: 1,633
    lightman1 wrote: »

The question is which one of the many speakers Russ has scattered about the country?
  • falconcry72

haha yea... don't worry they're safe and sound :smiley:

Want to take some other crap off my hands while you're at it??
    2-Channel: PC > Schiit Eitr > Audio Research DAC-8 > Audio Research LS-26 > Pass Labs X-250.5 > Magnepan 3.7's

Living Room: PC > Marantz AV-7703 > Emotiva XPA-5 > Sonus Faber Liuto Towers, Sonus Faber Liuto Center, Sonus Faber Liuto Bookshelves > Dual SVS PC12-Pluses

Office: Phone/Tablet > AudioEngine B1 > McIntosh D100 > Bryston 4B-ST > Polk Audio LSiM-703's
  • falconcry72
    indyhawg wrote: »

The question is which one of the many speakers Russ has scattered about the country?

SDA-2B's :smiley:

• Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,862
    Welcome back!!
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,021
    It was three years ago that I bought the Usher MD2 from you. I’m still loving them.

Glad you’re back and hope you stick around and post.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,438
    Welcome back !
    Randy/Maine
  • falconcry72
    PSOVLSK wrote: »
    It was three years ago that I bought the Usher MD2 from you. I’m still loving them.

Glad you’re back and hope you stick around and post.

Dude... I was recently looking through old pics of gear and saw the MD2s and remembered how great they were. Awesome speakers, glad they're still kickin'!

• mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    Welcome back. We can swear now! :D

Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • hochpt21
    hochpt21 Posts: 5,423
    Missed you Falcon. Welcome back!!
    2 ChannelTurntable - VPI Classic 2/Ortofon 2M BlueAmplification - Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum II, Parks Audio Budgie PhonoSpeakers - GoldenEar Triton 17.2 Home TheaterDenon AVR-X3300W; Rotel RMB-1066; Klipsch RP-280F's, Klipsch RP-450C, Polk FXi3's, Polk RC60i; Dual SVS PB 2000's; BenQ HT2050; Elite Screens 120"Man CaveTurntable - Pro-Ject 2.9 Wood/Grado GoldAmplification - Dared SL2000a, McCormack DNA 0.5 DeluxeCD: Cambridge AudioSpeakers - Wharfedale Linton 85th Anniversary; LSiM 703; SDA 2A