Porsche to run Coca-Cola livery at Road Atlanta

Options
"Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA

Comments

• BlueBirdMusic
    Options
    I liked this story since I retired from The Coca-Cola Company, and previously owned a 911s. The picture above appears to have been taken at the Porsche track at the Porsche USA Headquarters located south of downtown Atlanta, and down the street from the original Chick-fil-A named the Dwarf House (Hapeville, Georgia 1946). Road Atlanta is north of Atlanta near Gainesville GA. The Dwarf House sells Hamburgers too, if you can belief it.

I noticed the magazine will allow up to three "reads" per viewer before requiring a subscription.
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • BlueBirdMusic
    Options
    Here is the original Dwarf House. It has been modernized, and has wait staff not like the line-up places we see across the country.

swoq3t9o70m2.jpg

Here is some of Truett Cathy's classic car collection.

zprdu61da15u.jpg

Harry / Marietta GA
  • Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,591
    Options
    I work for Coca-Cola too . Thanks for sharing.
    Love yours. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    Options
    Chick-Fil-A has to be one of the best examples of how to run a successful business. Great company.
  • BlueBirdMusic
    Options
    Dabutcher wrote: »
    I work for Coca-Cola too . Thanks for sharing.
    Love yours. D

PM sent.

Harry / Marietta GA
  • joecoulson
    Options
    Harry, have you ever been to a petit Le Mans?
  • BlueBirdMusic
    Options
    I have never been to a petit Le Mans, Joe.

Are they fun? Loud?

Harry / Marietta GA
  • joecoulson
    Options
    Loud absolutely
    Fun definitely
    But they are long and you really need to have comfy seating in the shade to enjoy.
    Great racing though.
  • Vette C6.r
    Vette C6.r Posts: 1,560
    Options
    I was there. Beautiful livery. Loved seeing it go through the esses at night. Something you have to witness. TV does no justice.

Hope you've experienced the sound those things make. The next year car will have a different sound.