So long and thanks for all the fish...

Options
2»

Comments

• audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,432
    Options
    Repeat after me. "Sex is highly overrated, Sex is highly overrated, Sex is highly overrated..."
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • mrloren
    mrloren Posts: 2,454
    Options
    audioluvr wrote: »
    Repeat after me. "Sex is highly overrated, Sex is highly overrated, Sex is highly overrated..."

until menopause hits then daddy don't get any...

congrats and good luck
    When I was a kid my parents told me to turn it down. Now I'm an adult and my kids tell me to turn it down.
    Family Room:LG QNED80 75", Onkyo RZ50 Emotiva XPA3 GEN3 Oppo BDP-93,Sony UBP-X800BM. Main: Polk LsiM 705Center: Polk LSiM 704CFront High/Rear High In-Ceiling Polk 80F/X RT Surrounds: Polk S15 Sub: HSU VTF3-MK5
    Bed Room; Marantz SR5010, BDP-S270Main: Polk Signature S20Center: Polk Signature S35Rear: Polk R15 Sub: SVS SB2000
    Working Warehouse; Yamaha A-S301, Sony DVP-NS3100ES for disc Plok TSX550T SVS PB2000 Mini tower PC with 400GB of music
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,053
    Options
    Congrats!
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,094
    Options
    No comments today since the original post, so either he is dead and buried or the party is just getting started. No breaking news about deaths at weddings, so I think it's safe to assume the latter.
    Congrats again Cody... you both are embarking upon the journey of a lifetime and I wish you nothing but the very best.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • JayCee
    JayCee Posts: 1,479
    Options
    hrvo9r56jd9b.png

Congratulations, Cody. All the best!!
    Speakers: Polk1.2tl's (Uber Mods) Pre/Amp/DAC: PS Audio BHK Signature & 250, DirectStream Cables/IC's: MIT S1Bi-Wire/S1 Balanced +Avel Lindberg 1000VA "Dreadnought" Power Conditioner: PS Audio P15 Power Plant Power Cords: Core Power Technologies Gold, DH Labs Power Plus DIY w/Neotech NC-P301 & P311ends Streaming: Roon ROCK on wifi'd NUC, TP-Link WAP, & Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark, Emperor Double Crown Clock, Black Modernize LPS, PS Audio AirLens⟿Ω☯☥☮⟿🔊♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
  • codycatalist
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I made it out alive and going to head up for a mini honey moon today.
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,970
    Options
    Enjoy...while you can.
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, Polk L600, Rythmik L12 sub.
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,206
    Options
  • monepolk
    monepolk Posts: 1,140
    Options
  • Mike Reeter
    Options
    Congratulations Cody, and to Mrs. Cody as well!
  • codycatalist
    Options
    Thank you again everyone who took the time to comment and give your congratulations to my wife and I.

The night was beautiful, full of good music, drinks and food. Laughs and smiles all around. All we heard was "This wedding is just amazing" which makes my heart happy considering all the money that went into it.

We spent the following week up north in Williams Arizona in Pine tree territory. Rode a train to the Grand Canyon, ate on Route 66 and had a fantastic time. I was even able to stop at my favorite bakery in Prescott on the way back.

Now here is to the new baby coming next year... By the way it is another girl. o:)

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,094
    Options
    Shore leave is over sailor... back to work. :p
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    Options
    Ha!

Went back today actually. It was a long enough time for me to feel refreshed. I really do love what I do and being in the educational sphere. Mission statement is help the kids graduate and learn. Help teachers have better tools for their jobs etc.