KISS

Options
tiz145ojstif.jpeg

Comments

• Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,071
    Options
    Lick it up! Lick it up! Oooooh, ooooh, oh. It's only right now!
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,100
    Options
    But did you score back stage passes, front row seats and a round of beers with the band after the show? I put a Phone in Paul's MBZ back in the day and he hooked me up. It was a fun show. As I recall, it was their farewell tour in 2001. B):p
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,907
    Options
    Got to give it up for two 70 year old guys to put on the show they did, Paul struggles on some notes, but seriously how many shows has this guy done? Great time, great show!!! Can't believe it's been 40 years since the first time I saw them in 79...
  • indyhawg
    indyhawg Posts: 1,637
    Options
    I caught them a couple weeks ago here. I was amazed at the quality of show they put on. I took my 12 year old son to his first concert. He had a blast which made me happy.
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,066
    Options
    I took my daughter a couple of tours ago it was the last one then, and years later they are doing the end of the road tour once again. Was it Tommy Thayer or Ace on guitar? Im assuming it was Eric Singer on the drums?
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    Options
    The 1st concert I ever went to was Kiss "Love Gun" tour"

My Buddy Randy was 18 and got us tickets and I was 16 and my sister was15 & I was told I could go if I toke my sister....but if anything happen to her do not bother to come home...

then it happened..not as bad a Cincinnati..when push come to shove and she was gone...the crowd push to hard to the door a she disappeared for awhile but likely no one died and I got her back... and we scream our as per as offs :) I was deft for 2 days after this! WOW!!!!!! What a country!!!
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD