Removed question

Hello;

I posted a new post/question several hours ago and it was removed pending moderation.
Was I somehow put on a 'need to moderate' list?
If so, why?

There was nothing in the post that I can think of that should have been troublesome, and it was (IMO at least) on topic for the selected forum.

Not sure who to check with, I tried sending a message to 'Admin' but turns out that person was banned.

Thanks!

Joe

Comments

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,477
    No worries it will or should I say they used to show up later. You were not put on a list it has happened to many for many different vanilla reasons
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    heck, if I'm not on a moderation needed list, I really doubt that you are @jruder
    As @pitdogg2 suggests, it may well be a Vanilla glitch.

I know that one problem that sometimes occurs involves travel. If one is, e.g., working in (perhaps) India, and posts from an IP address that traces to India, it could be on a "watch list" requiring approval before posting (or even being rejected outright -- depending upon the origin of the IP address).

Just musing here, you understand.

Our IP address traces to a post office box in the Jersey and Guernsey Islands, of course (ahem, cough-cough, say no more...)

B)
  • thanks...I recreated it in Electronics.