Turntable/Vinyl Stuff - Spin Clean Washer & Harmonic Tech Phono Cable

Options
Turntable/Vinyl related items for sale. Price is plus actual shipping from SoCal. Paypal F&F please or add 3%

Harmonic Technology Crystal Copper Phono Cable (RCA to RCA) - 42” (about 1.0M)

Harmonic Techs uses 6N Single Crystal Copper. No longer have a use for it as the tonearm on my turntable setup uses DIN connectors. This is my second time around with this phono cable as I really like it. It needs to go to someone who can use it instead of collecting dust in my drawer.

42” (about 1.0M) in length. Very nice newer locking RCA connectors. Integral grounding wires. Some signs of usage, including on the spade connectors of the ground wires. See photos for details. I no longer have the original bag or packaging.

$150 plus actual shipping.

Spin Clean Record Vinyl Cleaner/Washer

Used but overall good operational condition. Some signs of usage. The interior bottom of the container has a little inevitable dust/dirt residue around the hard to get to places. If you are really anal about it, you could use a high pressure hose or some brushes to remove it, or maybe just get a brand new one unit but that will cost at least twice as much. See pictures for visual details. It is missing one of the tiny rubber feet but it doesn’t affect operation of the device. It didn’t border me so I have been using it as is.

I no longer use or need it after a friend and I jointly bought an ultrasonic record cleaning machine. Instead of it lying around collecting dust, thought maybe one of the vinyl guys here can put it to good use. Will come with an almost full starter bottle of Spin Clean Washer Fluid to get you started. Included in this sale, as shown in the pics, are the yellow container with the lid, 2 rollers, 2 cleaner brushes and a starter bottle of Spin Clean Washer Fluid. I no longer have the cleaning cloths or the original box but will pack well for shipping.

Price: $35 plus actual shipping.

nbs9ligg0bda.jpg
y4lm8ysnbjaw.jpg
mbb36x4ku8nf.jpg
5mz65w27zncd.jpg
f0lzu2m7v30a.jpg
eee7cwzukpze.jpg
a6vtlzdvmydf.jpg
0zw89df2f2kl.jpg

Comments