Wyred 4 Sound W4S DAC-2 (with digital volume control)

Wyred 4 Sound W4S DAC-2

Very versatile DAC. This DAC has digital volume control, via remote and buttons on front faceplate. Read the many glowing online reviews. Well taken care of, light signs of usage and is in very good condition. See pictures for more details. For disclosure, not sure why but the remote is a little sticky to the touch. I believe it’s the material used on the remote and perhaps it’s because I had previously stored the remote in a plastic bag. It doesn’t bother me and it works perfectly. Other than that minor issue, the remote is in very good condition. According to what I read on hifipig.com review on DAC-2v2, W4S was added to Logitech Universal Remote database, so that ubiquitous Logitech universal remote found in most audiophile’s listening room can be put to even better usage.

The good news is this DAC can be factory upgraded if you so desired, to W4S DAC-2 DSD SE, DAC-2v2 etc. Check out W4S website for the upgrade options and pricing. Instead of buying a brand new DAC-2v2, one can buy mine, send it in to W4S for your desired upgrades, save a bundle and get a fresh new warranty to boot.

Selling off a secondary system, hence the sale.

Include remote, user manual, power cord, sealed USB cable and W4S CD (latest driver available online). I have obtained a new original double-box factory packaging from W4S to ensure safe shipping. Will be listing a matching W4S STP Pre-Amp.

Price: $595. Shipping via Fedex Ground. Flat shipping: $25. Payment via Paypal F&F or add 3% Paypal fees. Will also accept USPS M.O. from established forum members. Local pickup welcomed (SoCal).

n0bkj9d46oqq.jpg
cjd1jzbeclmf.jpg
yu29vtml7kin.jpg
bww0dxihq0z4.jpg
bkjcuvnr21uv.jpg
ayjlt0or6j0x.jpg

Comments