Nice Denon DBP 2012udci Blu ray/SACD player

Options
I am selling my Denon DBP 2012ci SACD/Blue ray player. I comes complete with power cord, copy of manual, and often lost remote control. Selected by What Hi Fi as player of the year it was described as having a weighty rhythmic sound and discs seemed to handled like a dedicated CD player sound wise. This has 32 bit converters for all channels. The picture is also excellent. This the twin to the Marantz UD 7006. The player works as it should and has a very solid build Denon did a lot of resonance control including top cover and coated tray. In very nice shape with only a few scratches on top rear of cover The player also has option for pure audio playback. I have had a 3910 and 3800 and this has a more focused and detailed sound with more meat on the bones. Asking $175 or BO Thanks

With the Denon DBP-2012UDCIP Blu-ray disc player, you can enjoy not only Blu-ray discs and DVDs in stunning sound and picture quality but Super Audio CDs and DVD-Audio discs, too. And that’s not all, because the DBP-2012UDCIP can also play music and video files stored on a PC and let you enjoy online content such as YouTube and Netflix. The DBP-2012UDCIP shares the same structural and electrical design as Denon's high-class models. Coatings of different types have been applied to the surfaces of the disc mechanism and the top cover, and the top cover has been constructed of dual layers, to suppress vibrations that adversely affect sound and picture quality. The electrical circuits have also been carefully laid out in separate blocks to suppress noise caused by the different types of signals and magnetic influences. The DBP-2012UDCIP allows you to enjoy sound and picture quality on a level that only a Denon Blu-ray disc player can give you.

wdit024x1zca.jpg
gb9s820d9mvz.jpg
9rknjlnu879j.jpg
qwv4zkp73i0b.jpg

Comments