So this is the living room....

After a couple alligator lizards find their way in and the wife screams...
xmuh4niy3tcj.jpg
nz7stu3w057s.jpg
The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson

Comments

• motorhead43026
    motorhead43026 Posts: 3,892
    Alligator lizards, I remember catching those when I was a wee lad in the foothills of LA.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
  • GlennDog
    GlennDog Posts: 3,084
    Check the underwear drawer ...
    AC Regenerator PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Source Lumin U1 Mini into Lampi Baltic 4
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,894
    With 3 kids between 3 and 7 that's the way my daughter's LR looks all the time :^ /
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    Those are some big lizards!
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    Things are almost back to normal in there. I have been painting the house room by room, so I decided to paint that wall behind the sectional while everything was ripped apart. I asked her nicely to make certain she closes the patio door behind her from now on so we don’t have to do that again. :p
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    I'll bet that's one time she listens to you.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    'Cause the free wind is blowin' through your hair,
    And the days surround your daylight there,
    Seasons crying no despair,
    Alligator lizards in the air.

Wait.....IN THE AIR?????? WTF?!?!?!
  • Jetmaker737
    Jetmaker737 Posts: 1,000
    Viking64 wrote: »
    'Cause the free wind is blowin' through your hair,
    And the days surround your daylight there,
    Seasons crying no despair,
    Alligator lizards in the air.

Wait.....IN THE AIR?????? WTF?!?!?!

Love that song but that last line was always a head scratcher. They must have wrote it right about when the acid kicked in.
    SystemLuxman L-590AXII Integrated Amplifier|Sonus Faber Cremona Loudspeakers|PS Audio Directream Jr|Sansui TU-9900 Tuner|TEAC A-6100 RtR|Nakamichi RX-202 Cassette