Clarity cap parent company acquired

VR3
VR3 Posts: 27,965
http://www.icwltd.co.uk/legal-entity-name-change/16

Interesting, looks like nothing will change though
- Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.

Comments

• CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,521
    I've used several brands but was thinking my next build will be 100% Clarity or 100% Mundorf. I think the Sonicaps are a fine part but $$$$.
  • VR3
    Clarity cap makes a great product, imo

I've heard sonicap on several occasions and they just are not for me
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    edited July 2019
    CH46E wrote: »
    I've used several brands but was thinking my next build will be 100% Clarity or 100% Mundorf. I think the Sonicaps are a fine part but $$$$.

Both Clarity and Mundorf have caps that are much more expensive than Sonicap. I don't like Mundorf caps in crossovers. Clarity is ok, but Sonicap and vintage Polks are a match made in heaven. They are also the only brand with the exact values for vintage Polk speakers.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• VR3
    A match made in heaven for your ears 😜
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 2,987
    Actually, there are no capacitors in heaven at all. Only cherubim and seraphim singing unamplified acapella hymns :)
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon