Nordost Frey 2 RCA IC's 1Meter

Options
tophatjohnny
tophatjohnny Posts: 4,164
edited June 2019 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Just changing to XLR's but trust, these are nothing short of an amazing set of cables here! I went through a ton of different brands before landing on these and what set them apart from some of the other even more name brand recognized cables was that the Frey 2's brought everything to whoe different level. Talk about smooth...indeed. You don't see them come up for sale on the used market very often and I know why. Not easy for me to let em go but those that know me also know I only have one 2 channel quality rig, so here ya go. Paid a heck of a lot more than what I'm shipping these for so who's in?? Say $385.00 shipped. No overeas unless you pick up the extra $hipping. fed ex insured and well packed as usual. (Ahh The Good Stuff) :) Thanks

THJq4e7il3736ya.jpg
"if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!

Comments

• verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    Options
    Those look nice! :smile:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • tophatjohnny
    Options
    verb wrote: »

They sound really nice!! Whoever snatches em up will know instantly!
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    Options
    verb wrote: »

I've heard em! They are nice!
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,608
    Options
  • tophatjohnny
    Options
    Clipdat wrote: »
    Nice price.

Thanks Drew and while I decided to go with high end XLR IC's, I figured to make these babies available here and at a fraction of what I paid for them. I am open to an even lower price (but please don't insult me) from any member that has been here for at least a year (no exceptions to that) and is in good standing. Shame to see these sit and I know how amazing they are. Am even open to work out payments for same good standing member that is like me..on a budget!😀🎩
    If you see a set if these at a even close to my price amount..PLEASE SHOW ME!!!
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    Nice cables bro, good luck with the sale. Buy with confidence gents, good man here.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • tophatjohnny
    Options
    Thanks Tony. Just had a total newb message my wall, send me a crazy trade offer and I didn't look to see it was a newb before replying. Needless to say, my last message to this person was NOT and not until they stick around here and maje themselves known. Please, no newbies on this deal. Polk member that have been here at least a year, 5 years would be better! I will look the next time. Newbie sunds like a nice person so hope he stays around.
  • sqitis
    sqitis Posts: 3
    Options
    Yes, I'm that newb. Been in this field for over 30yrs, so not a newb in audio. Just trying to make a purchase. Not interested in commentary. Let me know how I can purchase the IC's.
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,981
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Well that answers a long burning question of mine...you CAN PM without meeting a post requirement. Now that is a big fat flaming t u r d (wow, you can say **** but not the t word!?! :D:p )...

@sqitis, Welcome to Club Polk! Stick around and get to know people here, you'll find its a great forum with great people. We often offer up good to really good deals reserved for active members of the community, both as a way of giving back and--let's be honest--as a way of circumventing all the nightmarish scenarios that can happen selling online. I think its quite reasonable, but reasonable or not, its the seller's decision!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • rooftop59
    Options
    Those look like great cables Johnny! Way too nice for my humble rig, but I'm sure they will make someone very happy! GLWS!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
  • tophatjohnny
    Options
    rooftop59 wrote: »
    Those look like great cables Johnny! Way too nice for my humble rig, but I'm sure they will make someone very happy! GLWS!

Thanks brother and I'm not straying from our rules. Especially with someone that outright says he's not interested in our community?? Really. These are not 400 cables by any stretch and we all know what a great deal I am offering up...only to our fam. Sorry Ben. Stick around. Great people here and always great deals to be had.
  • sqitis
    Options
    Will do! Plan to call you shortly!
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,585
    Options
    sqitis wrote: »
    Yes, I'm that newb. Been in this field for over 30yrs, so not a newb in audio. Just trying to make a purchase. Not interested in commentary. Let me know how I can purchase the IC's.

The bold part says it all. Just sell me this and let me get out of here..... Well pal this is not eBay or any other for sale site.

Time to start putting in our FS ads 100 post minimum to purchase. Just like the old days when folks with less than 100 post couldn't even see the FS section.

• tophatjohnny
    Options
    Trust I would not sell this pompous cheek an 8track tape if he offered me a grand. 😂
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Geezel Pete, mother Mary and any other legal explicutuves I can string together here on CP...how the f am I supposed to ever save any money?

PM coming
  • sqitis
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Damn funny, really. Grow the F*** up man. Sound like a bunch of cult members. Please leave me out of your fun making. I will gladly take my business elsewhere.

Do the forum a favor and work on your grammar.
  • mikeyb128
    mikeyb128 Posts: 2,885
    Options
    Oh god... mussst resist....
    2 channel:
    Bryston 4B3, Bryston BDA3, Cary SLP05, Shanling CDT1000SE with parts conneXion level 2 mods, Nottingham analogue ace space 294, soundsmith Carmen MKii, Zu DL103 MKii, Ortofon MC 20 MKii, Dynavector XX2 MKii, Rogue Audio Ares, Core power technologies balanced power conditioner, Akiko Corelli power conditioner with Akiko Audio HQ power cable, Nordost heimdall 2, Frey 2, interconnects, speaker and power cables, Focal Electra 1028 BE 2, Auralic Aries Femto, Black diamond racing cones, ingress audio level 1 roller blocks, JL Audio E110 with Auralic subdude, Primacoustics room treatments.
    Theater:
    Focal Aria 926,905,CC900, SVS PB ultra x2. Pioneer Elite SC85, Oppo BDP93, Panamax M5400PM, Minix neox6, Nordost Blue heaven LS power cables.

• rooftop59
    Options
    kharp1 wrote: »
    Geezel Pete, mother Mary and any other legal explicutuves I can string together here on CP...how the f am I supposed to ever save any money?

PM coming

but you ARE saving money. These sell for $1500 and change new on music direct! You're saving over $1100!!! ftw!
    Game Room 5.1.4:

Bedroom 2.1
  • DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,481
    Options
    Damn funny, really. Grow the F*** up man. Sound like a bunch of cult members. Please leave me out of your fun making. I will gladly take my business elsewhere.

Your business was never wanted in the first place. It was plainly stated by @tophatjohnny, participating members only. What's so hard to understand? We like selling to participating forum members because we know we won't have to deal with the kind of insane behavior you are spewing. You sound like a spoiled snowflake who didn't get their way.
  • tophatjohnny
    Options
    These ammazing sounding cables are sold to of course one of our distinguisged and long time runing Cult members. Thanks my brother!!! You will dig them.
  • kharp1
    edited June 2019
    Options

Please do. People like you are unwanted here. Find another place to troll. Also, this is not a place of business, so, yes, if you were trying to give someone the business then we would rather you take it elsewhere.
  • kharp1
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Johnny, I sent the money to your wife...I figured it would be safer in her hands. ;)

You sick bastages, that's where he asked me to send it. Get your minds out of the gutter.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,585
    Options

Thank GOD you came by to save us...... (rolls eye's)

Bye >:)

• Clipdat
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Congrats on the quick sale to a fellow Polkie.
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    Options
    Thanks Kerry for removing the temptation.
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,984
    Options
    Congrats to both, would’ve liked to try them myself, glad they went to Kerry
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,438
    Options
    kharp1 wrote: »

PM coming

Congrats! REALLY nice cables dude!
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • Clipdat
    Options
    Looking forward to listening impressions, Kerry! :)
  • kharp1
    Options
    Clipdat wrote: »
    Looking forward to listening impressions, Kerry! :)

Sounds like money flying out of my pocket.
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    Man, between Kerry and Verb, they're gonna have to warehouse their gear like Russ. Congrats Kerry, interested in your thoughts on these.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable