Dayton Silver Solder

Options
It’s a spoil of barely used quality silver solder from Dayton audio.

I have no need for it anymore.

$10 shipped as that will cover shipping. If not I’ll throw it in the box.

d
CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.

Comments

• Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,017
    Options
    I'd like to buy it.
    PM sent.
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    Options
    I’ll handle everything Tony. I have a bunch of stuff to mail. Seriously just cover shipping and I’ll give you a receipt. It’ll be PriMail so $10 ok?

d
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • dorokusai
    Options
    Good to go. I’ll hit it up tomorrow. Address?
  • dorokusai
    Options
    Private.
  • Tony M
    Options
    More than ok! ;) That solder is $$$.

Just let me know how to send the $ to you. B)
  • dorokusai
    Options
    Dorokusai.mark@gmail.com
  • Tony M
    Options
    Payment sent. ;)B)
  • dorokusai
    Options
    Ships tomorrow.