Nice NAD C370 120 w/ch integrated amp 2 of them

geppy1
geppy1 Posts: 3,071
edited June 2019 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Nice NAD C370 120 w/ch integrated amp with copy of instruction manual. Helping an older guy out here but I take responsibility The NAD 370 received great reviews online and was EISA amp of the Year and Stereophile recommended gear list. Clipping power is about 170w/ch dynamically 275/8ohms 450 into 4/ ohms and puts out about 900w/ch into a 2ohm . I do not have the remote but universals run it just fine.
Unit is in real nice shape physically and works perfectly. Has inputs for CD, Disc, Aux,Video and 2 tape decks. Has bass and treble controls with defeat. Can drive two sets of speakers and headphones and has 2 preamp outs with one that is variable via knob on the back by the jacks. Also can be used with the NAD LINK system .Asking $299 Thanks

ALSO Have another C370 that turns on and works BUT the volume output is low Was checked by a tech and found to have a bad volume pot otherwise works Missing jumpers Asking $150 or BO? as a parts or repair machine I can give you pictures if interested

sfulkzu8nd67.jpg
g0kp0j2dj6mw.jpg
7s27dogkhk00.jpg
pzc11fpsh33y.jpg
q4fqw1f62twv.jpg

Comments