More Stuff For Sale

Options
13»

Comments

• tophatjohnny
    tophatjohnny Posts: 4,163
    Options
    lightman1 wrote: »
    I likes the hose.... Feels goods on the skins....

Speaking of skins..mines be so filthy🎩🎩😂
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    Options
    ZLTFUL wrote: »
    If it comes packed in your Adantes, Joe, I accept!

You ho.
  • Hermitism
    Hermitism Posts: 4,205
    Options
    jdjohn wrote: »
    You are welcome to squat in my garage but if you "squat" like Russ did, you'll get the hose.
    He should have put on the lotion.
    xy1tgd24v1u5.jpg
  • Hermitism
    edited June 2019
    Options
    What are the chances of me actually having an emoji for that??? I made that two and a half months ago! I should make one with Russ holding my noise filters!
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,533
    Options
    Hermitism wrote: »
    What are the chances of me actually having an emoji for that??? I made that two and a half months ago! I should make one with Russ holding my noise filters!

Well he did fondle them when he was here....
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • Hermitism
    Options

Well he did fondle them when he was here....
    2htuzufcikz0.jpg
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    Options
    John, HILARIOUS! 😆
  • mdaudioguy
    mdaudioguy Posts: 5,165
    Options
    jdjohn wrote: »
    You are welcome to squat in my garage but if you "squat" like Russ did, you'll get the hose.
    He should have put on the lotion.
    xy1tgd24v1u5.jpg

It's its, not it's. ;):p
  • Hermitism
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Damn it! Serial killers aren't good at grammar!
  • kharp1
    Options
    Pedantic pedantilism, pedanticly speaking
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,434
    Options
    Good thing the apology came. I had a bead on ya... No one messes with the clan here!
    ;)
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,326
    edited June 2019
    Options
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,826
    Options
    audioluvr wrote: »
    Good thing the apology came. I had a bead on ya... No one messes with the clan here!
    ;)

Well, at least the attempt was made. He seems to be taking the high road, as well as not seeming to mind a few teaspoons of medicine. A lot better than the "bull in the china shop" approach some people have taken when they were new here. My .02
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    Options
    Wow! The DN isn't even going to try and defend himself? GTFO!!
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    Dang it, wish I would have seen that Monarchy earlier, would have bought it.....scratch and all. If he returns it to you Ryan, give me a shout.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,602
    Options
    jbail2011 wrote: »
    I did not intend to solicite ryans info or personal business.

Didn't intend? But yet you negligently and purposely posted a screenshot of both his personal info (mailing address), and personal business (family emergency). I'd hate to see what you would have done had you intended to.
    My concern wasnt money, it was principal.

Even so, it should've never escalated outside of PMs.
  • polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,826
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Clipdat wrote: »
    I did not intend to solicite ryans info or personal business.

Didn't intend? But yet you negligently and purposely posted a screenshot of both his personal info (mailing address), and personal business (family emergency). I'd hate to see what you would have done had you intended to.
    My concern wasnt money, it was principal.

Even so, it should've never escalated outside of PMs.

Can you be negligent on purpose? :) But I agree, it definitely should have been handled in private, through emails if not PMs.
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • jflail2
    jflail2 Posts: 2,868
    Options
    Intention or not, I'm guessing this guy is gonna have a he11 of a hard time finding anyone to transact with here going forward. And posting Ryan's personal info/ business? Yea........we won't be doing business........ever.
    2007 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

2010 Club Polk Fantasy Football Champ

2011 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
  • kharp1
    edited June 2019
    Options
    F1nut wrote: »
    Ok everyone, calm down and move on.

I'll speak up and say I've made mistakes on this forum, just as in other parts of life. I'd feel safe in saying many of us have. I'll also iterate that I had a smooth transaction with offending partner. Hopefully he thinks about it and wants to be a part of the community and ultimately decides to make proper amends. I know we all love Ryan and have his back. Not sure continuing to pour it on jbail will help right the wrong.
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    Options
    Water under the bridge to me. But I sure have been getting some strange packages today...

621210fc7ff5b327b130d013f59ccb63.jpg
    7649695232_1376f68d0f_o_udlpfd.jpeg
    Dzw6DWHWoAAbDA8.jpg
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    Options
    Let us know how @joecoulson package works out for ya! :smile:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.