More Stuff For Sale

Afternoon all,

In an effort to make some upgrades, I need to clear out some of my current gear to make room.
So in that vein, I am posting up the stuff that is either extraneous or being replaced.

I will be posting up pictures later but will include a few stock or non-detailed pictures.

Payment preference is Paypal Friends & Family but I will accept bank issued cashiers checks if you prefer. Just note that shipping won't take place until the check clears.
Shipping is included in all of these *except* for the speakers. I am willing to meet within a couple of hours drive of the Des Moines, IA area to facilitate delivery of any item.

Silverline Audio Sonatina MKI Speakers $900/obo
I have owned these speakers since about 2015. I got them from The Music Room in Denver.
They have the following upgrades:
ClarityCap CSR Caps, Jantzen Foil Inductors on the low-range circuit.
Sonicap Gen1 Caps, Alpha Core Foil Inductors on the mid and high circuits.
Point to point crossover wiring with internal wiring being AudioQuest FLX series 14ga cable.
Dayton Audio Mini binding posts.
OregonDV Outriggers with rubber feet (can also install any 1/4-20 bolt or stud for any other kind of feet or spikes you need).
There are no jumpers so you will either need bi-wire cables or jumpers of some sort.
There are some chips and dings from the previous owner but nothing that is structurally compromising or that affects the sound.
Finish is maple burl/birdseye maple real wood veneer.
You can read about them here:
http://www.soundstagenetwork.com/revequip/silverline_sonatina.htm

I do have the factory grilles which aren't perfect and they do touch the midrange driver so I leave them off all the time anyway.
6yc5e5bu7tgz.jpg
7h4g1pm92sc3.jpg
b9qhoyvumqab.jpg

I will include more pictures later of the dings.

Nativ Vita Streamer $1200
I bought this new back in October and really enjoy it for the most part.
But it isn't exactly what I am looking for in a streamer.
It is an 11" touchscreen streaming transport that I installed 1TB worth of internal SSD storage (it can accept up to 10TB 2.5" mechanical or SSD drives with the latest firmware).
I will also be including the ~1TB worth of DSD and FLAC I currently loaded into it.
It will play all of the following formats: WAV, AIFF, Apple Lossless Audio Codec (ALAC), FLAC, AAC (M4A), MP3, OGG Vorbis. DSD64, DSD128, DSD256 and DXD
44.1 to 384 KHz at 16-, 24- and 32-bit resolutions.
It can also stream from your network storage and has several streaming services available built in such as Tidal, Spotify, Pandora, Amazon Music, Youtube, etc.
It can also be used as a Roon Endpoint (which is my primary method of use).
There is a Nativ Vita app for control as well but it is still in its infancy and Roon is considerably better for controlling it.
There is also an HDMI output that can be run to a larger display such as a TV for easier viewing.
Outputs are digital only and include Optical, Coax, USB and AES/EBU. Note that this is a streaming transport and does *not* have a built in DAC.
Please see more information and specs here:
https://www.nativsound.com/en/music-server
It will come with the stock power supply and the Walnut "desk" base.
Stock images:
tech-image.jpg
ut7l36ffg048.png
fa077lbeausk.png

Monarchy Audio DIP Classic $75
This is a 44.1KHZ precision clock that goes between a CD Transport or a Streamer and your DAC via coax or optical input and coax or AES/EBU output.
It is designed to help eliminate jitter and give your 44.1khz transport source as perfect a signal as possible.
This made a noticeable improvement with the Sonos Connect streamer.
(Not my pics but identical)
1852891-monarchy-audio-dip-classic.jpg
465578-monarchy_audio_dip_classic_digital_interface_processor.jpg

Acram DIVA DV79 DVD/HDCD Player Silver $80
First, a disclaimer. I bought this with a bad transport. As it wouldn't read anything.
I ordered a NOS transport from South Korea (paying more than my asking here hehe) and put it in. Now, it plays great and has recognized every disc I have played on it.
And I will be danged if it doesn't sound amazing via either digital or audio out.
I *REALLY* wish it was black as I would keep it as my 2 channel disc transport.
This has HDMI, DVI and Component for video and analog multi channel or digital outputs for audio.
This is one of the more musical DVD players out there. Arcam has a reputation for doing audio justice.
The Arcam comes with original box, remote, and manual.
37rlwxak0qjp.jpeg
mfaqpcna2f0t.jpeg
Arcam_back.jpg

I will also be digging through my storage room over the next few days and adding stuff.
I really need to not only thin the herd of stuff that has just been sitting but I also need to free up some funds for my next great audio venture.

Thanks for taking a look.
And feel free to PM with any questions.
"Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip

Comments

• Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    Beautiful speakers. <3

I bet they sound superb! B)

I'm glad you're to far from me even for a road trip or I'd SERIOUSLY consider buying them.

GLWTS ;)
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • jbail2011
    jbail2011 Posts: 102
    Will you seem me the DIP Classic?
    Polk Audio SDA SRS 2.3 TL
    Polk Audio SDA 2B TL mod
    Carver M 1.0 MK2 Opt 2 x2
    Carver CT Seven Preamp
    Bluesound Node 2i
  • jbail2011
    Sell.... Not seem. Sorry
    Polk Audio SDA 2B TL mod
    Carver CT Seven Preamp
    Bluesound Node 2i
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    Monarchy Audio DIP Classic is *SOLD*.

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • ZLTFUL
    Single bump before I try my luck on the auction sites and local market places...

• kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    I'd love to hear those speakers.
  • ZLTFUL
    Well I could always pick up the Sienas by way of Louisville... ;)

• BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    You have a lot of gear, and I know that feeling. Good luck.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • ZLTFUL
    Thanks Bud. Trying to pare that down to one REALLY good 2 channel system, one REALLY good home theater and a couple of streamer/amp combos to the remaining bookies I am holding onto and the rest goes.

• jbail2011
    This Guy...
    Super fast shipping. Packed well. And a scratch on the face plate...
    Shame on me for not asking but the post above says "(Not my pics but identical)".
    Nor was it shipped with a power cord.
    gr6eb90uilra.jpg

bhhy04a1m8xo.png
    Polk Audio SDA 2B TL mod
    Carver CT Seven Preamp
    Bluesound Node 2i
  • honestaquarian
    honestaquarian Posts: 3,186
    If he returns the Monarchy and it is still in good working order then sign me up for it please.
  • kharp1
    I can vouch 100% for Ryan having done business with him.
  • kharp1
    Where are you going to do better for the money spent anyway?
  • CottageChz
    CottageChz Posts: 362
    It's regrettable that the scratch wasn't mentioned in this particular post, but you still got a great deal... I'd ship it back if it bothers you that much and take the refund upon his receipt of the item. One scratch like that wouldn't kill the deal for me, but that's just me. Not sure why you had to go and post a private conversation in the public forum, not the best form IMO. Obviously the seller has a lot of transactions on here where everyone's been happy.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,481
    jbail2011 wrote: »
    This Guy...
    Super fast shipping. Packed well. And a scratch on the face plate...
    Shame on me for not asking but the post above says "(Not my pics but identical)".
    Nor was it shipped with a power cord.

What a piece of work you are Jailbait2011! Not only do you post the PM( which means private by the way) you also post his address in the pictures. From what I see here Ryan has gave you a FAIR response to YOUR over the top crying baby tantrum!
    Ryan misrepresented NOTHING that tiny tiny little scratch affected NOTHING, I actually see several tiny scratches on the identical model used. So maybe you're feeling butthurt because he left out some scratches that are on the identical model?

Yes for those of us who have BEEN AROUND would like for Polk to reinstate the 100 post rule because YOU would not of even been able to see let alone buy then CRY about a tiny scratch. This little shenanigans you're trying to pull is MUCH more deceitful that his so called failure to list.
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 27,970
    edited June 2019
    Nvm, misread
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • VR3
    Yeah, I see it now, ignore me 😜
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    VR3 wrote: »
    Yeah, I see it now, ignore me 😜

You too sweetie.... ;)
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    VR3 wrote: »
    You cannot see what VR3 posted because he is on your ignore list.
    :p;)
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • VR3
    Ahhh man
  • DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,471
    @jbail2011, airing the PM's here in an attempt to force Ryan's hand. What a class act you are. I don't see Ryan claiming it was perfect. The statement "(Not my pics but identical)" means it's the same model/version as this. Not that it is identical down to the last minute mark. After what he paid to ship it, he practically gave it away, and you want to cause a riot over a little mark. If I were Ryan, after trying to black-mail me, I'd tell you the F-off. D-bags like you are the reason we had the 100 post rule. You may as well just disappear from the forum at this point because NOBODY is going to give you the time of day.
  • DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,471
    @ZLTFUL, sorry to hear about your mom. That's brutal. Hopefully she recovers in time.
  • ZLTFUL
    Wow...didn't notice before that my address was posted publicly. Really appreciate it. *facepalm*

• ZLTFUL
    DaveHo wrote: »
    @ZLTFUL, sorry to hear about your mom. That's brutal. Hopefully she recovers in time.

Appreciate it...yet another thing I wasn't really wanting to air to the general public.

• oldrocker
    oldrocker Posts: 2,590
    Unbelievable.

When I first joined the 100 post rule was law.

Need to bring it back!!!!

• verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    To me, I feel every ounce of compassion and empathy for you and your mom Ryan - so sorry to hear. I hope and pray she recovers quickly.

Despite that, if I were the buyer, I would have offered every effort to balance your life around getting mom squared away. Something like - take your time brother, family first, when it comes it comes, no hurry! I'm sure others here would have the same feeling.

But, instead, we have a buyer, newbie, who seems to have completely ignored that fact, our family, and made the issue all about him.

I guess that's why we have a CP family, a community, whom I love, but others, who fly in and out, will never be part of it.

I've done business with Ryan, and can say he is a top notch seller!

Ryan all my hopes and prayers for your lovely mom - as she is the number one priority in this situation. Take care, and keep us updated!
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.