Sony TA-N77ES

Options
Original owner. Amazing condition. It would be very difficult to find another example like this. Recently checked out by Stereo Rehab and is working flawlessly. Local pickup in 60010 or can meet. Thank you.snt4q5b73noc.jpg
ciumijukotwg.jpg
y9p178udvg2o.jpg
cimbb7x5rp1q.jpg
iwd0ps96qifb.jpg

$1400
Zu Soul Supreme
Coincident Frankenstein mkIII
Esoteric K-07

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,794
    Options
    Probably the best amp Sony ever made....a beast and in what looks like minty condition.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,591
    Options
    Looks just like my Onkyo M504
    GLWYS. D333ubpjagj3l.jpeg
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • TSWisla
    TSWisla Posts: 446
    edited May 2019
    Options
    I will be traveling to Woodstock, NY 5/12 and can bring this along if anyone is interested.
    Zu Soul Supreme
    Esoteric K-07
  • TSWisla
    Options
    Sold!
    Zu Soul Supreme
    Esoteric K-07
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    Options
    I love ES gear and that’s pretty smoking.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • TSWisla
    Options
    I feel that people did not believe me about its condition. It really was in nearly perfect condition. The guy that came to pick it up didn't either. When I uncovered the amp, his eyes nearly popped out of his head!
    Zu Soul Supreme
    Esoteric K-07