Are these still available ?
* The Trouble with Doing Nothing , is that you Can't Tell if you are finished *

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,794
    Options
    Rarer than hen's teeth.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,826
    Options
    Out of curiosity, which SDAs are you looking to do?
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • Adam Czepiel
    Options
    Original sda1
  • ddog
    ddog Posts: 230
    Options
    And some for the SDA SRS 3.1TL's also please...
    Thanks
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,556
    Options
    Original sda1

I'd recommend hurricane nut.
    If your original SDA1's are anything like my SDA1 SIGNATURES then that box around the midwoofers is anything but square. My SDA1 signatures just have a middle brace from top to the top bottom of the bottom mid woofers and that thing drove me nuts. The amount of glue that ran down the inside of the cabinet take a good amount of time chisel off for the rings to even remotely start to fit. I had to grind a few of the rings pretty heavily to fit.
    I'd get a good look inside those first and see what you're in for. YMMV and they are hopefully much different than mine. To turn your original SDA1 into a SDA1a Polk had instructions on how to cut out the inside pieces and remove a inductor. So my point is between your original SDA1 my transitional model and the SDA1a the interior of the cabinet was evolving.
  • Adam Czepiel
    Options
    Thanks for the info..
    Hopefully I'll dive into them tomorrow