SIGNAL CABLE XLR MALE/ FEMALE NEUTRIK

Options
Signal Cable XLR Male to XLR Female. I’ve never used them and ships in the same Ziplock bag they came in. 😀

xyx8qvtbhb0j.jpeg

$45/ shipped. PM me shipping information. PayPal accepted.
CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.

Comments

• rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,973
    Options
    Length would probably be helpful. GLWS!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    Options
    Oh hell, totally forgot. They are 6ft.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • dorokusai
    Options
    Anyone need some very nicely made, balanced interconnects? At least fill up your own audio kitty.
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,528
    Options
    GAWD I'm tempted to get these just for the kitty....
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • dorokusai
    Options
    Enders man, that’s what has happened to me for years and years. I’d be like, hell yeah!! Then I’m sorting thru them and realizing I have like one main rig and a killer computer setup. And 300 options to cable up.

I have a pair of KEF C15s Russman grabbed for me that I’ve yet to use. It’s kinda different as it was the singular loudspeaker that introduced me to HiFi.

I’d like you to have them but I certainly know the hesitation. It’s all good man 😀
  • dorokusai
    Options
    That’s a pretty killer price. At sometime you’ll go balances but it’s not necessary.