FS: NHT SubTwo with Controller (2x10" Subwoofer), SOCAL

Options
Quality sealed offering from NHT. Very musical and packs a punch. Has cosmetic defects but fully functional.

Dual 10" long-throw woofers in an acoustic suspension enclosure plus 500 watts of built-in Bob Carver/Sunfire® amplification produce clean, effortless bass down to 21 Hz.

A separate rack-width controller lets you fine-tune the SubTwo for perfect sonic integration with the rest of your system — it includes variable controls for crossover, bass boost, and gain.

Details:

500-watt amp
frequency response 21-180 Hz (±3dB)
continuously variable 40-180 Hz low-pass crossover
continuously variable 40-120 Hz high-pass crossover for preamp output, 100 Hz for speaker-level output
acoustic suspension design
high-gloss black laminate finish
subwoofer: 27"H x 13"W x 16"D
controller: 16"W x 2"H x 8"D

Local pick up only in 92841. Asking 125$.

22kzwscjum9w.jpg
b75plccoi9ac.jpg
5jnuswfpcdj5.jpg
fm5yaqdawqe2.jpg
v7d7owy8y53s.jpg
me35gd0tp8o9.jpg
oxktuqbnlha6.jpg
ge1xskz8x5k1.jpg
2Ch Tube Audio Convert

Comments

• ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    Options
    Let me know if shipping becomes an option.

Thanks.
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    Options
    Same here. ^^^^^^

That's a good price on a nice sub.
  • aboroth00
    aboroth00 Posts: 1,103
    Options
    Thanks all. If the subwoofer doesn't sell locally, I'll open it up to shipping. Shipping subwoofers is never fun though!
    2Ch Tube Audio Convert
  • aboroth00
    Options
    Sold locally. Thanks all for the interest. I forgot how heavy this guy is until I started moving it around.
    2Ch Tube Audio Convert
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,098
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Feel like making a delivery run to Woodland Hills? I will review my HT side of things and let you know if it will work for me in the morning.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,480
    Options
    Feel like making a delivery run to Woodland Hills? I will review my HT side of things and let you know if it will work for me in the morning.

Friggin, HiFi-Shark newbs! :p
  • aboroth00
    Options
    DaveHo wrote: »

Friggin, HiFi-Shark newbs! :p

LOL! How could I turn down a trip though! Would've liked it to have gone to a Polkie :|
    2Ch Tube Audio Convert
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,098
    Options
    Looked up measurements for this and sadly it will not fit where I need it to go... You are more than welcome to drop by any time you like however. B)
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • kn505
    kn505 Posts: 380
    Options
    I am interested in the sub if still available.
  • aboroth00
    Options
    kn505 wrote: »
    I am interested in the sub if still available.

SOLD LOCALLY. Thanks for the interest :)
    2Ch Tube Audio Convert
  • aboroth00
    Options
    Looked up measurements for this and sadly it will not fit where I need it to go... You are more than welcome to drop by any time you like however. B)

I'll have to take you up on the offer when i'm nearer to the area. I'm curious what the HT room looks like!
    2Ch Tube Audio Convert