40th Anniversary!!!!!

Scrolling through the “retro” section of Tidal, I ran across this. I am still trying to decide if this was a joke or an artist trying to be for real?
nqx5al7khbxr.png

40th anniversary? Why??
Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 300, Audioquest Thunderbird Zero Speaker Cable, Tyler Highland H2, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.

Comments

• erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,288
    I did some digging on them because I needed to know. They have been around for a while. Their other stuff is better. DescriptionThe Dictators were an American punk rock band formed in New York City in 1973. Critic John Dougan said that they were "one of the finest and most influential proto-punk bands to walk the earth."

hpm8c2445ilx.png
    Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 300, Audioquest Thunderbird Zero Speaker Cable, Tyler Highland H2, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • Emlyn
    Emlyn Posts: 4,346
    They probably had a lengthy debate about which word should come first in their song title. Sounds better lyrically the way it is but one usually has to have money before...
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,288
    Right like what came first the chicken or the egg type of debate.