Options
2»

Comments

• VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,020
    Options
    Congrats on the speakers

I still build these to order
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,795
    Options
    He's not doing that any longer.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    Options
    @VR3 I need you to check on Tom...
  • VR3
    Options
    I talked to Tom yesterday, he is alive and well
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • joecoulson
    Options
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,053
    Options
    I believe he hit the road based on principal. My hats off to him for standing up for his beliefs.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,795
    Options
    Not the first time he took his ball and went home. This time it was silly.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• joecoulson
    Options
    Lol. Jesse do you ever pull punches?
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,560
    Options
    joecoulson wrote: »
    Lol. Jesse do you ever pull punches?

Only to fool you into the left hook ;)
  • whooosha4qslt
    whooosha4qslt Posts: 1
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Hello, Just purchased a set of LSi9s, would like to upgrade the fortress crossovers for the best sound possible. Is this still possible? I've been an old school Polkie for a long time, this is my first try with a "newer" speaker. Thanks all
    Post edited by whooosha4qslt on
    Main NAD T785 Amp, NAD T-572 DVD/CD, Victor QL-A7 TT, Nakamichi Dragon, Klipsch KSF 10.5 "A", Polk Audio LSi9 "B" - Office NAD 317, Klipsch Heresy HBR "A"
  • VR3
    Options
    Congrats on the speakers.

Shoot me an email vr3mods@gmail.com
  • jimithng23
    Options
    Hello, Just purchased a set of LSi9s, would like to upgrade the fortress crossovers for the best sound possible. Is this still possible? I've been an old school Polkie for a long time, this is my first try with a "newer" speaker. Thanks all

Oh man. You get the x-over mod from @VR3, your ears are in for a TREAT!
    Jeff Rowland CAPRI | Yamaha RX-V3800 | Jeff Rowland Model 6 Mono Blocs | Technics SL1200 MKII | Shure V15VxMR w/ JICO Stylus | Sony SCD-XA5400ES | Monster HTS 2600 | Polk Audio LSi 15 w/VR3 Fortress Mod | REL T/9 x2
  • rtskatenelec1
    Options
    Hey hey.

Do you still offer the LSI9 crossover mods?

Thanks!
  • rtskatenelec1
    Options
    Hey hey.

Do you still offer the LSI9 crossover mods?

Thanks!

Got the email back - was coving my bases just in case you don’t monitor that email. Thanks for getting back to me quickly!