Pioneer SX-1250

For sale is a Pioneer SX-1250 it was recapped in 2014 at a cost of $574.49 it is currently working fine. The first picture is an old picture and shows it missing the volume knob which has since been replaced and can be seen in picture 3 but I wanted to show a picture of it powered on so included it, It is packed up and I do not want to unpack it to take another. It has a few minor marks here and there and one of the heat sinks has a small broken piece on one of the fins on the bottom but cannot be seen unless looking for it. Shipping is via FedEx because it it weighs over 70 lbs packed up, the cost for packing supplies and shipping is roughly $200.00

$1500.00 shipped

z5gv7allebmc.jpg
ephjpi9vhdgb.jpg
wl2w7qxcb0y8.jpg
6j4rbwikwds9.jpg
kfcofibac7h2.jpg
i1fbe7kokx50.jpg
cqgeg3bo7gnx.jpg
92p02qb8dda4.jpg
a95vwonlkepx.jpg
Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D

Comments

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,548
    Sweet I love the looks of those
  • snow
    snow Posts: 4,329
    Yes most think it is the best sounding of all the Pioneer receivers here is a pic with the top off x737ie2q6lbc.jpg
    Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D
  • snow
    snow Posts: 4,329
    edited April 2019
    And a pic of the one I am currently listening too

8sptm7swibcj.jpg

• geppy1
    geppy1 Posts: 3,071
    OOH baby There is a 9000 at a dealer near me and I want it but do not have the kind of jing Always wanted a 1250 but never had that either I did have a 1050 and the sound still sticks Flaws aside just musical