Stinger in the Garage!

Options
deronb1
deronb1 Posts: 5,021
2018 Kia Stinger, Base AWD. not a GT, but loaded and plenty quick for me! :)bb7ud9zs5qlj.jpg

Comments

• maxward
    maxward Posts: 1,518
    Options
    Nice car! I’d go with the base model, too.
  • deronb1
    Options
    DSkip wrote: »
    Not too long ago having a Kia in the garage wasn’t something to brag about. They’ve come a long ways. Nice car!

Thanks Skip. Did a lot of research. The quality is top notch and the warranty is one of the best.
  • deronb1
    Options
    They did a great job on this one. Had to wait and find a deal that I could make work. Not my first choice of color, but AWD was a must in Ohio.
  • deronb1
    Options
    Blue was my first choice
  • deronb1
    Options
    Got it in Cincy, and the drive back to Dayton was in a flippin rain storm, so excited to get it out on a nice day and play around with it.
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,352
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Congrats! I bought a new '17 Optima Hybrid EX March of '18. Love it.
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • deronb1
    Options
    Was really close to getting an Optima SX with the 2.0T. Gteat car!
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    Options
    Looks good. I am getting to the point where I need to get a new car. The Mazda 3 is where I am focused, but the Kia does look good.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • HzTweaker
    HzTweaker Posts: 725
    Options
    deronb1 wrote: »

Not ashamed of my KIA in the garage lol. Mine isn't as clean as yours though :wink: ( haven't given it a good wash in a while). 15 Optima SXL with the 2.0T. Very fun to drive. Only have a couple mods on it so far.

sbspzutowrn4.jpg
    Got it in Cincy, and the drive back to Dayton was in a flippin rain storm, so excited to get it out on a nice day and play around with it.

I would have tested out its AWD capabilities.
    2ch rig:Speakers: LSi9s with VR3's Fortress modsPreamplifier: Parasound P5Amplifier: Parasound A23CDP: Pioneer DV-563ACables: Wireworld Equinox 7 XLR ICs, Wireworld Ultraviolet 7 USB, AudioQuest Q2s, AudioQuest NRG X(preamp)
  • WagnerRC
    WagnerRC Posts: 2,139
    Options
    Congrats on the new car. Nice
  • deronb1
    Options
    HzTweaker wrote: »

Not ashamed of my KIA in the garage lol. Mine isn't as clean as yours though :wink: ( haven't given it a good wash in a while). 15 Optima SXL with the 2.0T. Very fun to drive. Only have a couple mods on it so far.

sbspzutowrn4.jpg

I would have tested out its AWD capabilities.

Sharp! Getting a paint sealant, rust proofing, undercoating and some interior/leather
    Pkg. Don't usually go for that sort of thing, but was only $10 mo
  • HzTweaker
    HzTweaker Posts: 725
    Options
    Todays paint sealers are great and a no brainer ;)
    2ch rig:Speakers: LSi9s with VR3's Fortress modsPreamplifier: Parasound P5Amplifier: Parasound A23CDP: Pioneer DV-563ACables: Wireworld Equinox 7 XLR ICs, Wireworld Ultraviolet 7 USB, AudioQuest Q2s, AudioQuest NRG X(preamp)
  • NotaSuv
    NotaSuv Posts: 3,815
    Options
    neighbor has one the exact same color, she loves it...its their 3rd Kia