Rare Polk Audio Parts Lists and More

Options
Is anyone interested in some coveted Polk docs, T-shirt’s and a SDA Compendium? I’ll price later and I think I have a lot more.
CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.

Comments

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,027
    Options
    maybe the docs, depending on the subject matter.
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    Options
    It’s parts lists from 1999 and 2000. Plus a used speaker pricing guide from 1999.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • CGTIII
    CGTIII Posts: 1,026
    Options
    Pics and prices of t-shirts?
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Polk - Monitor 10As, SDA 2Bs, LSi9s, White RTi4s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - CR7, CR6s, CR4s.
    Subs - M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,958
    Options
    T shirts .....what size? thanks
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,553
    Options
    Interested in the SDA Compendium let me know Doro
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,553
    Options
    I'm passing on this Mark
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,027
    edited April 2019
    Options
    ditto -- way too new to be of interest to me ;)

thanks for the info, @dorokusai
  • dorokusai
    Options
    hwf1tnugyb9d.jpeg
    vhvjar604if6.jpeg
    h6sqzh96x8cg.jpeg
  • dorokusai
    Options
    All the shirts are brand new, never worn and all are XL.
  • pglbook
    pglbook Posts: 2,168
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Interested in the SDA Compendium. Please let me know the price. Also, what year is this from? Is it the 1st or 2nd Edition (not sure how many editions there were)? Thanks.
  • dorokusai
    Options
    2nd Edition on the Compendium.
  • dorokusai
    edited April 2019
    Options
    $10/ each for the pricing guides and used loudspeaker pricing docs. You won’t find these and it’s docs straight from Polk Audio.

$25 for the SDA Compendium. The tome of SDA fans everywhere.

$25 for all the shirts or $7.50/ each. New and never worn.

I have a lot more stuff, just have to dig it out. It’s not all Polk stuff.

I have a CD with almost every user manual, ads and simply a really big Compendium of everything Polk Audio. This took me over a decade to compile. $25 a copy and you won’t be disappointed or your money back.
  • pglbook
    pglbook Posts: 2,168
    Options
    Thanks. I decided to pass on the SDA Compendium but it’s a great deal for someone.
  • dorokusai
    Options
    Back in the closet. Thanks folks for your help and views. Rock on Polkies, it’s rough out there.
  • K_M
    K_M Posts: 1,627
    Options
    dorokusai wrote: »
    All the shirts are brand new, never worn and all are XL.

Just double checking, I know you said all are XL, but any chance of anything more like in a size small.....womens?
  • skrol
    skrol Posts: 3,337
    Options
    Do you think the shirt can shrink down to medium? :)
    Stan

Main 2ch:
    Polk LSi15 (DB840 upgrade), Parasound: P/LD-1100, HCA-1000A; Denon: DVD-2910, DRM-800A; Benchmark DAC1, Monster HTS3600-MKII, Grado SR-225i; Technics SL-J2, Parasound PPH-100.

HT:
    Marantz SR7010, Polk: RTA11TL (RDO198-1, XO and Damping Upgrades), S4, CS250, PSW110 , Marantz UD5005, Pioneer PL-530, Panasonic TC-P42S60

Other stuff:
    Denon: DRA-835R, AVR-888, DCD-660, DRM-700A, DRR-780; Polk: S8, Monitor 5A, 5B, TSi100, RM7, PSW10 (DXi104 upgrade); Pioneer: CT-6R; Onkyo CP-1046F; Ortofon OM5E, Marantz: PM5004, CD5004, CDR-615; Parasound C/PT-600, HCA-800ii, Sony CDP-650ESD, Technics SA 5070, B&W DM601
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,093
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Back in the closet. Thanks folks for your help and views. Rock on Polkies, it’s rough out there.

So you come in to sell some stuff and because it wasn’t snapped up within 90 seconds of your listing(which had no pics or pricing until later in the day) you then close the thread the very same day? I would have liked to get my hands on that cd...

Why even bother making the thread in the first place?

The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • teekay0007
    teekay0007 Posts: 2,289
    Options
    Back in the closet.

Didn't ask. Don't tell. Don't care!

• K_M
    K_M Posts: 1,627
    Options

So you come in to sell some stuff and because it wasn’t snapped up within 90 seconds of your listing(which had no pics or pricing until later in the day) you then close the thread the very same day? I would have liked to get my hands on that cd...

Im guessing he is only allowed limited internet time..... :D
  • dorokusai
    Options

• dorokusai
    Options
    John that’s not even close to my intention at all. I’m very busy w other websites and simply posted them as I found them. I’m not mentally capable of tracking things sometimes. I apologize if it offends you but it’s just Polk stuff.

Everything I posted is now FREE just pay shipping. When you dedicate 15 years of support, freebies, Polkfests, CES, RMAF, CAF and dedication to a brand name some of us have battled to show well? Let me know hotshot.
  • dorokusai
    Options
    Most of this site exists because of veteran Polkies John.

Russ Gates, Troy Dion, Jesse Venables. dorokusai(me), George Grand, Ricardo Garcia, Doug Gilbert, Al Lozano, Anthony Mulford, Lou Caferio, John Strong, Al Ballard, Paul DiComo, Ken Swauger, Josh, Mark Susskind, Jim Herd, Hedy Klopfer, Al Baron, Stu Lumsden, Matthew Polk, Grimster, Sal Cameli, Raife Smith, Brett22 Williams, Scott Colimore, Russ Abernathy, Kim Jasper and about 50-100 more peeps. Most of whom don’t even want to post here anymore.

Let me know when you become President. There’s rooms in this Forum you don’t even know about, nor chosen to be a member. Good luck in all you do in Audio. I appreciate your comments.
  • nooshinjohn
    Options
    I appreciate the gesture Doro.... count me in for one of those CD’s and the burgundy t shirt, and the tan one with the collar. As for the money, I would be happy to donate the funds to help that little boy that got tossed off the balcony at Mall of America, or another charity of your choosing.... PM sent.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • nooshinjohn
    Options
    Most of this site exists because of veteran Polkies John.

Russ Gates, Troy Dion, Jesse Venables. dorokusai(me), George Grand, Ricardo Garcia, Doug Gilbert, Al Lozano, Anthony Mulford, Lou Caferio, John Strong, Al Ballard, Paul DiComo, Ken Swauger, Josh, Mark Susskind, Jim Herd, Hedy Klopfer, Al Baron, Stu Lumsden, Matthew Polk, Grimster, Sal Cameli, Raife Smith, Brett22 Williams, Scott Colimore, Russ Abernathy, Kim Jasper and about 50-100 more peeps. Most of whom don’t even want to post here anymore.

Let me know when you become President. There’s rooms in this Forum you don’t even know about, nor chosen to be a member. Good luck in all you do in Audio. I appreciate your comments.

I have been here a decade now myself... may not be the President, but I might have earned enough cred to be speaker on the house by now. :p;) Make no mistake, I truly am grateful for all you and the founders you cited, many even gone before I got here, but there is only one that we all showed up for, Matt Polk. Were it not for his SDA’s and other classic speakers, this family of ragamuffins could not exist to begin with.

Thanks to you and all the old-timers here that have made this forum the best on the web.