Jimbo18
Jimbo18 Posts: 2,310
edited April 2019 in The Clubhouse
s9v71qpit1f2.png

Best Answers

Answers

• Jimbo18
    Jimbo18 Posts: 2,310
    It's gone, but lasted longer than I thought it would.

(I hear that from my wife all the time)
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    Thanks to you, it will live forever here...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    Somebody here in Wilm. NC. posted a Craig"s list ad with a picture like that and a vague description of something for sale.

Of course I clicked on it and it had nothing to do with bud. Just a bait and switch! >:)
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • delkal
    delkal Posts: 764
    edited April 2019
    Was this for Polkies only?
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    What is that?
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • hochpt21
    hochpt21 Posts: 5,423
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    What is that?

You forgot already?
    2 ChannelTurntable - VPI Classic 2/Ortofon 2M BlueAmplification - Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum II, Parks Audio Budgie PhonoSpeakers - GoldenEar Triton 17.2 Home TheaterDenon AVR-X3300W; Rotel RMB-1066; Klipsch RP-280F's, Klipsch RP-450C, Polk FXi3's, Polk RC60i; Dual SVS PB 2000's; BenQ HT2050; Elite Screens 120"Man CaveTurntable - Pro-Ject 2.9 Wood/Grado GoldAmplification - Dared SL2000a, McCormack DNA 0.5 DeluxeCD: Cambridge AudioSpeakers - Wharfedale Linton 85th Anniversary; LSiM 703; SDA 2A
  • codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    I never told any of you that you can use my picture in a craigslist ad! WTH!
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    Weed is so prevalent here it's hard to sell for profit. Buddy of mine thought he was going to get rich when they legalized it and ended up with like 50# of stuff to substandard for the medical industry and ended up just giving most of it away. He handed me a grocery bag full of it once and I was inclined to decline...
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus