HOUSEBOATS

Houseboats are an important mode of tourism in Kerala. houseboat tourism is fast growing in Kerala. Lot many people are interested in houseboat tourism. Houseboat are an import mode of tourism activity in Kerala. kerala houseboat Many foreigners are attracted towards Kerala houseboats. Every year many tourist are visiting Kerala to enjoy this. At earlier times, houseboats are used to transfer goods from one place to another. Now it has changed as one of the best mode of tourism in Kerala.Houseboats are now changes as a best mode of tourism. All mos all tour agencies now provides houseboat tourism.

Answers

• pumpkinman
    pumpkinman Posts: 9,497
    axtaqjmq5bdw.jpeg
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

Because I am The Pumpkinking

A Kind Word Is An Easy Gift To Give
  • mlistens03
    mlistens03 Posts: 2,767
    spam reported...
    Now, where can I get a houseboat! ;)
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    edited April 2019
    mlistens03 wrote: »
    spam reported...
    Now, where can I get a houseboat! ;)

Unfortunately no one’s home Micah...were left to fend for ourselves!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    I was looking for a nice boathouse for my houseboat...
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,477
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    I was looking for a nice bathhouse for my houseboat...

Fixed it fer ya :D:D:D
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,308
    Houseboats - euphemism for container ships and all that entails.
    I disabled signatures.
  • TennMan
    TennMan Posts: 1,261
    Houseboats are an important mode of tourism in Kerala. houseboat tourism is fast growing in Kerala. Lot many people are interested in houseboat tourism. Houseboat are an import mode of tourism activity in Kerala. kerala houseboat Many foreigners are attracted towards Kerala houseboats. Every year many tourist are visiting Kerala to enjoy this. At earlier times, houseboats are used to transfer goods from one place to another. Now it has changed as one of the best mode of tourism in Kerala.Houseboats are now changes as a best mode of tourism. All mos all tour agencies now provides houseboat tourism.
    Wow! This really makes me want to tour Kerala in a houseboat. I'm loaded up and ready to go. I wonder how long it will take me to drive mine over there?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmfk2_r-1-m2e_zB5Q3oFefD63dNl31JyKPo5iNoVcsW53u7K-

• SDA 2BTL · Sonicaps · Mills resistors · RDO-198s · New gaskets · H-nuts · Erse inductors · BH5 · Dynamat
    • Crossover upgrades by westmassguy
    • Marantz 1504 AVR (front speaker pre-outs to Adcom 555)
    • Adcom GFA-555 amp · Upgrades & speaker protection added by OldmanSRS
    • Pioneer DV-610AV DVD/CD player
    • SDA CRS+ · Hidden away in the closet
  • GlennDog
    GlennDog Posts: 3,084
    Since there are no mods . . . Can we talk politics? :D
    AC Regenerator PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Source Lumin U1 Mini into Lampi Baltic 4
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    Man I thought this thread was really dedicated to houseboats, I got interested. :s:'(
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • TennMan
    TennMan Posts: 1,261
    Is it true that we no longer have a moderator? If so, why?

• SDA 2BTL · Sonicaps · Mills resistors · RDO-198s · New gaskets · H-nuts · Erse inductors · BH5 · Dynamat
    • Crossover upgrades by westmassguy
    • Marantz 1504 AVR (front speaker pre-outs to Adcom 555)
    • Adcom GFA-555 amp · Upgrades & speaker protection added by OldmanSRS
    • Pioneer DV-610AV DVD/CD player
    • SDA CRS+ · Hidden away in the closet
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,288
    TennMan wrote: »

Ken retired.
    Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 300, Audioquest Thunderbird Zero Speaker Cable, Tyler Highland H2, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • rooftop59
    erniejade wrote: »
    TennMan wrote: »

Ken retired.

Supposedly to be replaced. But they sure ain’t in any hurry...
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
  • Schurkey
    Schurkey Posts: 2,100
    This worthless thread is already at the TOP of the non-sticky posts--or I wouldn't reply.

Every time you post a reply to spam, it goes to the top when it should be allowed to drop off the page.

STOP REPLYING TO SPAM.

The first guy who sees it should report the post, and make ONE reply--something on the order of "I've already reported this post", and then NO ONE SHOULD FOLLOW UP.

LET THE THREAD DIE.
  • rooftop59
    Schurkey wrote: »
    This worthless thread is already at the TOP of the non-sticky posts--or I wouldn't reply.

Every time you post a reply to spam, it goes to the top when it should be allowed to drop off the page.

STOP REPLYING TO SPAM.

The first guy who sees it should report the post, and make ONE reply--something on the order of "I've already reported this post", and then NO ONE SHOULD FOLLOW UP.

LET THE THREAD DIE.

I’m sorry, but have you been under a rock??? There are no mods, the thread isn’t getting deleted. If someone follows the link it’s their own damn fault...
    Game Room 5.1.4:

Bedroom 2.1
  • Schurkey
    Schurkey Posts: 2,100
    The thread is back at (or still at) the top of the list.

STOP REPLYING and it goes to the bottom, eventually. The spunkbubble spammer gets no additional publicity.

If there's no moderator to remove the post, it's EVEN MORE IMPORTANT TO NOT REPLY.

Top of the list or not, I'm done here.
  • OleBoot
    OleBoot Posts: 2,065
    Schurkey wrote: »
    The thread is back at (or still at) the top of the list.

STOP REPLYING and it goes to the bottom, eventually. The spunkbubble spammer gets no additional publicity.

If there's no moderator to remove the post, it's EVEN MORE IMPORTANT TO NOT REPLY.

Top of the list or not, I'm done here.

This is top of the list, so I replied to it. Kerala is actually a very nice part of India, but I didn't know they had houseboats.