Got my HBO subscription again, time for GOT

Music tonight and Saturday night....TV Sunday though.

Sat provider gave me a 90 day freebie to HBO, will be tuned in Sunday. A shame it's only 6 episodes though. The Mrs will record these and watch a 2nd time, it seems we usually catch something we originally missed.
Yep, my name really is Bob.
Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, Polk L600, Rythmik L12 sub.

Comments

• daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,322
    edited April 2019
    Our house is a designated “Sanctuary HBO Zone” this Sunday, for any of our friends and family that do not have HBO. So far we have 3 couples coming over:-)

0sy10tca4aqo.jpeg
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,969
    We plan to watch the final episode from last season and then #1 of the finale.
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, Polk L600, Rythmik L12 sub.