Outlaw Audio Ultra X-12 subwoofer- 10 mos old

1234568»

Comments

• joecoulsonjoecoulson Posts: 2,752
    JPete wrote: »
    So how does it sound?

Literally a laugh out loud moment - thanks man
    SPEAKERS - ELAC ADANTE AF-61, TOTEM RAINMAKER, SONUS FABER SOLO, DEFINITIVE TECH SM350, MIRAGE OASIS, SONOS PLAY 5 & 1'S, SVS SB16 ULTRA

POWER - PS AUDIO M700, LINN LK240, MARANTZ SR5013

PRE/DACS - PS AUDIO STELLAR GAIN, CAMBRIDGE AUDIO CXN V2

SOURCE - DENON 2910, SONY CDX355, JVC XM448, REGA P2 (MODDED) ANIA CART, REGA FONO MC, XBOX 1 S, TIVO BOLT

POWER/WIRES - AQ NIAGARA 5000, AQ HURRICANE HC (2M), AQ MONSOON HC (2M) , AQ COLORADO XLR (2M & 1M) AND RCAs(1M), AQ VICTORIA(1M), ACOUSTIC ZEN SATORI W JUMPERS(3M), ATLAS EOS PC, WW STRATUS X3/AURORA X1 PC, AQ CARBON HDMIs

MISC- OKKI NOKKI RCM, HARMONY ELITE, SONY 75XBR900E
  • BlueBirdMusicBlueBirdMusic Registered User Posts: 546
    joecoulson wrote: »
    So how does it sound?

Joe, I hope you saw all of JPete's posts in this thread. All are so hilarious. The picture of the honey bear got me.
    Just got done reading all this mess - it seems as if things are worked out now(?)
    hopefully all others can learn from this and only sell to folks (no offense to either party with this so please don't threaten my family or make me cry myself to sleep) who have some history here. If not, ^
    SPEAKERS - ELAC ADANTE AF-61, TOTEM RAINMAKER, SONUS FABER SOLO, DEFINITIVE TECH SM350, MIRAGE OASIS, SONOS PLAY 5 & 1'S, SVS SB16 ULTRA

SOURCE - DENON 2910, SONY CDX355, JVC XM448, REGA P2 (MODDED) ANIA CART, REGA FONO MC, XBOX 1 S, TIVO BOLT

POWER/WIRES - AQ NIAGARA 5000, AQ HURRICANE HC (2M), AQ MONSOON HC (2M) , AQ COLORADO XLR (2M & 1M) AND RCAs(1M), AQ VICTORIA(1M), ACOUSTIC ZEN SATORI W JUMPERS(3M), ATLAS EOS PC, WW STRATUS X3/AURORA X1 PC, AQ CARBON HDMIs

joecoulson wrote: »
    So how does it sound?

Joe, I hope you saw all of JPete's posts in this thread. All are so hilarious. The picture of the honey bear got me.

And he’s local for us Harry. Both of you need to attend the next one. That’s an order.

• dbryantdbryant Posts: 520
    I wont ever offer anything for sale here nor wil I post beyond what I feel the need to say here.

The buyer wasnt nearly as frustrating to me as some of the critical comments and egging on by so called long standing, productive members.

I packed the sub well enough. I packed it in a box that UPS sent me a larger, heavier sub in. The box did not have the circular stamp on the bottom which provides the weight it can handle and crush pressure. Due to not having this marking, UPS would not pay out. That was my fault. I forgot to send the spikes and power cord initially, that was my fault. I crossed the line in some things I said, that was my fault.

Some of you I have come to realize I definitely dont like nor would ever associate with. You egged things egg and made criticisms without reading the facts.

I had been here 14 years. Always reading but mostly commenting on sales and purchases. I dont make money selling the gear I buy, i usually barely break even. I enjoy trying different pieces and passing deals on.

To some, my apology wasnt good enough and the criticism continues. Some of you need to apologize but lack the humility to do so. Those same one wouldnt have the guts to say so in person. Cowardice.

If people keep adding their 2 cents on this thread, I may comment. Otherwise I have no desire to interact,

For the smart asses that provoked this, i will continue to hold you accountable. I paid the $200 and two dat mailed the spikes to make peace. The reality is the buyer did get hit this week with a staggering medical diagnosis.

• shawn474shawn474 Posts: 2,936
    As long as you guys made peace, that’s really what matters. A lot of what has been said was troubling to say the least. As long as Floyd accepted the apology and you guys are square (even though you lost money), that’s all that counts. We ALL react emotionally and irrationally at times.
    Shawn
    AVR: Marantz SR-5011
    Center Channel: Polk LsiM706c
    Front: Polk LsiM703
    Rear: LSI fx
    Subwoofer: SVS 20-39pci
    Television: Samsung UN58NU7100FXZA
    DVD Player: Sony BDP-S1000ES
  • ZLTFULZLTFUL Posts: 4,963
    j4bmsh9bynfc.gif
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • stangman67stangman67 Posts: 1,175
    edited March 24
    2 Channel - Major reduction complete

KEF LS50W I Rega P6 w/ Ania MC I Rega Fono MC I Audience Ohno ICs