SVS MBS-01 speakers and MCS-01 center in rosewood. Have Scanspeak tweeter.

These are awesome but I am freeing up some cash. These have the $200 Scanspeak tweeter in them. Check out the review on Sound and Vision. These are the Rosewood version. Super nice shape. Actual pics tomorrow. $750. You cover PP and shipping from Maine.

Comments

• dbryantdbryant Posts: 520
    5ulx8qok7ojo.jpeg
    jip4ic1y9jq3.jpeg
    ehzlw16uvsrp.jpeg
    These arent mine. Mine are in just as good a shape
    Actual pics tomorrow
  • ken brydsonken brydson Posts: 7,418
    @zingo , weren't you looking for some of these awhile back?

Always wanted to get my ears on these. GLWS!
    HT/Main- Panny 50" G10 Plasma, Pioneer SC-1222k AVR, Panny DMP-BD60 BDP, Polk LS90 mains, CS350LS center, LS/fx side surrounds, LS50 surround backs, SVS 25-31PC+ sub, Harmony One

Office Rig- Marantz 2252B, Denon 2910, Kenwood KD2070 TT, Polk RTA 12B's/ RTA8t
  • VR3VR3 Posts: 23,149
    That air circ tweeter is probably sweet, if you were closer, I would be tempted more
    - Not Tom

Vr3Mods.com ///// Version3Audio.com

"No, that's silly talk. Dude, you can't possibly be this audio dumb so quit the act." - Doro
  • zingozingo Audiophile Posts: 11,823
    Yes I was! But shipping from Maine would be prohibitive and risk of damage would be high. Thanks and they are great speakers!
    Shipping is easy. With these though shipping cost will be $150-225. I have the outer boxes but bubble wrap, peanuts, foam would be used and need to be purchased. $750 is a $50 loss for me so that is my Polk price.

• CH46ECH46E Posts: 978
    The way he packed the Paradigm speakers I would not worry about how he may pack these. Mine were very well packed.
    I would do a trade for a well established member. Amp, receiver, etc
    t8nuifoyvhz0.jpeg
    jydbtt11xxnc.jpeg
    4lugbn8krst6.jpeg
    xaqyv1mvcz3c.jpeg
    Have you considered selling them separately?
    - Not Tom

"No, that's silly talk. Dude, you can't possibly be this audio dumb so quit the act." - Doro
    If someone was really interested I would probably.
  • cfrizzcfrizz Posts: 13,321
    I would only take them if they came with the racks they are sitting on! Those are the coolest pieces of furniture I have ever seen. GLWTS! :smile:
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 ch. 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony Bravia KDL-40R510C TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Boston VR-920 Center Channel, SVS NSD-12 SB12 Subwoofer, Polk DSW 400 Subwoofer, Polk FXi-3 Surround Speakers
    Thanks. I had some Dayton stands and wanted something more sturdy. I came up with the idea on the fly.
    They are easy to build. I would be happy to build more if anyone wanted some. I have the iron pipe and the wood.
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 13,358
    The stands are pretty classy
    I can include stands if wanted. Somebody must want these
    If somebody has a shipping account, they can send me a label if that is easier. I have the factory box for the monitors and a perfect box for the center. I have foam sheets and would buy new bubble wrap
    Still for sale.....
    I would take some Lsi7’s as partial trade
    $495 tonight only

I have the original box fir the monitors and tons of new bubble wrap
    for all 3?
    - Not Tom

I wish I had a need for these...

I mean literally to order these tweeters from Madisound would be $600 retail and still cheaper than wholesale...

Smoking deal for a high class set of speakers.
    - Not Tom

Yup, all three. Im building some speaks. I have a huge new roll of bubble wrap and the box for the monitors.
    $495 for all three. I paid $795. This is my Polkster price.
    We can let it run for a few days.
    No longer FS

Thanks