Outlaw Audio Ultra X-12 subwoofer- 10 mos old

Comments

• mjfloyd1mjfloyd1 Posts: 70
    I’d be happy to post a screen shot. I was chastised for doing so
  • dbryantdbryant Posts: 520
    Its simple. He has to return the sub and he gets a refund.
    Why did UPS deny the claim if it was their fault?
  • nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 20,626
    dbryant wrote: »
    I have 100% service connected PTSD. When I ask someone a dozen times to stop pushing- it means stop. In fight or flight mode, its fight every time....

Text, email, this forum- that tool kept pushing. You push me into a corner or push me at all and trouble ensues. I asked nicely. I did everything I could.
    This kind of thing happens to a couple other guys I know....
    wwv1odtk0b3e.jpeg
    lc7uey9l5i02.jpeg

The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds.

Saying that it's "too hard" to pursue your dreams is no different than admitting to yourself that you are too lazy to achieve them.

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
    ondj753fpojh.jpeg
    Floydo,

That means you have to return the sub to me in the same condition it is in. At least pack it as poorly as you claim I did.

No, I dont send you a label. You are going to have to actually make a label. So sorry for the inconvenience.
    UPS wont pay because Floydo cant find the box specs. If UPS were able to pick it up and inspect, they would have paid, and returned it to me...
    There are no box specs on the boxes that you used. I sent all pics of every side of both boxes. You admitted that you screwed up and didn’t look for specs on the boxes by text. I posted screenshot where you admitted it and said it was on you.
    edited March 20
    I have sold and bought over a hundred items on this site in the 14 years I have been here.

The only trouble I have had is this guy and the guy that bought 5 LSI7’s for $300 and flipped when they shipped from Maine to Ca and had some slight damage.

If people could be civil. I didnt post all the nonsense this guy said.

The cancer comment was out of line. Im sorry for that.

Im done arguing. Send the sub back and get a full refund. That easy
    If I have UPS inspect. I would have to trust that you would refund me.

There is no way that I trust that would happen.
    Too bad for you
    You have to return it and you get a refund.
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 13,517
    mjfloyd1 wrote: »
    If I have UPS inspect. I would have to trust that you would refund me.

There is no way that I trust that would happen.

One thing is pretty clear you will not get to keep the sub AND get a refund. You need to allow UPS to do their due diligence in order for ANYTHING to happen. Stopping any of these process from PP or UPS will not be in your best interest. It is obvious that it was very rough handling from the UPS end and not from dbryant lack of packing.

dbryant is a stand up guy. If he says he will refund you then it will happen BUT only if you allow the process to proceed.
    Thanks man
    Floydo

$200 and the sub is not fair. I will do $130 and you can keep it

I sent you money before and you refused

Tou said you were a Dr and have a pool house and you wont compromise?
    You got one $200 estimate from a cabinet maker

You didnt try an autobody shop like I suggested
    edited March 20
    I’m not expecting to keep sub and get refund.

I’m shipping it back. Dorian said UPS denied his claim. Do I still need UPS to inspect?

PayPal is giving full refund with proof of shipping back.

All stand up guys make threats on the internet I guess
    Whatever buddy
    You are such a narcissist
    edited March 20
    That was late afternoon yesterday when I found out the estimate. I went to NIT basketball game.

I offered to get more estimates but you said no after first place said $200. I offered to see if they would come down any and you didn’t reply.

I did not know that you still wanted me to get other estimates.

Am I still supposed to have UPS inspect?

You keep telling me one thing and changing your mind. I honestly don’t know what you want me to do.

If you want me to get more estimates then I will need to plug it in and see if it works. I would also need the power cord and spikes
  • DaveHoDaveHo Posts: 2,332
    dbryant wrote: »
    Im done with this site. Dave Holland ****. Pittdog is a tool. Anyone doesnt like it- come see me. Do something about it. Punk ****

Since you brought me into this, I'll air things out right here. I bought from you years ago. It was an inexpensive pair of outdoor speakers, so I didn't bother to file a claim when they arrived packed poorly & not in the described condition. You take crappy pictures & spin the condition of what you're selling to be better than it is, so that when there is an issue, you can make the buyer look like the bad guy.

You keep threatening to leave the forum, please do. You're just a sorry **** flipper who doesn't contribute around here anyway. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
    Actually its been three transactions
    If you had an issue and didnt say anything....
    You were an opinionated **** when the lsi7 issue
    You had tried to buy things not that long ago.

I lose money on every deal here. I just like trying different things.

So Dave, shut your pie hole internet tough guy
    edited March 20
    You need to look up the definition of narcissism.

If you can afford it then I guess you should let everyone screw you over. Seems logical.
    Ok asshat
    Gloves come off . You are a liar and too stupid to find specs on a shipping container
    Whiny **** who lies about health issues to get sympathy money