Halo Spartan Mark V - Master Chief - Kai Action Figure

VR3
VR3 Posts: 27,965
Ill post pics in a minute...

Have box and all original accessories - sells new for around 55 to 60 shipped

Looking for 35 shipped

5xqr5p412moi.jpg
- Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.

Comments

• VR3
    whfof3qna6gx.jpg
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • VR3
    Jeez.. no idea how this ended up in the clubhouse... ugh
  • polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,825
    Nice karma, in with 42.
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    Hmmmmm....
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    LOL

Cool figure though. I dig the McFarlane Spawn figures which can fetch a decent price depending on which one. I have about 10 or so scattered between the listening room and work.
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • VR3
    No idea how this posted here

I am a master chief fan, but my new 18 inch tall 10 pound Optimus prime is taking up real estate lol
  • deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    Ill take it Trey. My son will love tjis. PM coming
  • VR3
    sold!
  • codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    Sold and not even in the for sale section. That's what I call a success!
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • deronb1
    Who needs FS section!? :)
  • VR3
    Master chief needs no for sale section, he's a spartan, cue the we are Sparta scene from 300
  • deronb1
    THIS...IS...SPARTA!! (Insert, kick ur favorite politition into the pit of doom)