Vanilla broken again

Options
BlueFox
BlueFox Posts: 15,251
The Quote button does not work with iPad, both on the latest software and older software. Haven’t tried another machine (PC) yet.
Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
Three 20 amp circuits.

Comments

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,095
    Options
    BlueFox wrote: »
    The Quote button does not work with iPad, both on the latest software and older software. Haven’t tried another machine (PC) yet.
    It works on PC for me at least...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • BlueFox
    Options
    Worked here for me, but not in the 275 thread. Maybe it's locked.

Three 20 amp circuits.
  • nooshinjohn
    Options
    I got nothing else to say there but the quote feature works just fine for me there as well.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • BlueFox
    Options
    Well, what can I say. I wanted to reply to the two mile bus ride. If it isn't raining then that is walking distance.

Three 20 amp circuits.
  • headrott
    headrott Posts: 5,484
    Options
    Well, that was easily solved? :p
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,794
    Options
    Well, what can I say. I wanted to reply to the two mile bus ride. If it isn't raining then that is walking distance.

Damn right. I used to walk 10 miles to school then 10 miles back home every day, up hill both ways.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• nooshinjohn
    Options
    F1nut wrote: »

Damn right. I used to walk 10 miles to school then 10 miles back home every day, up hill both ways.

Lightweight... I did that in wet snow six feet deep and a twenty below windchill. Thank god for cheerleaders to keep us warm.

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,794
    Options
    F1nut wrote: »

Lightweight... I did that in wet snow six feet deep and a twenty below windchill. Thank god for cheerleaders to keep us warm.

But you didn't do it up hill each way.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    Edit button isn't working for me. Coincidence...happened after a windows update.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable