Music and craft beer

2»

Comments

• stangman67
    stangman67 Posts: 2,179
    ^^^^^^Nice.........I'll see you there on the 23rd then. How bout you Stangman? It's really fun event with a great bunch of guys and lots of cool gear to check out.

I just read through over at AK. Looks like a lot of fun, I don’t really participate on that forum so don’t want to intrude. Unsure if “outsiders are welcome”? Otherwise I’d probably be in to hang out
    2 Channel in my home attic/bar/man cave

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    I know I'm not working that Saturday so I will check the schedule for any "family" activities that might get in the way. I will double check that as we get closer to 3/23.
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • motorstereo
    motorstereo Posts: 2,043
    stangman67 wrote: »
    ^^^^^^Nice.........I'll see you there on the 23rd then. How bout you Stangman? It's really fun event with a great bunch of guys and lots of cool gear to check out.

I just read through over at AK. Looks like a lot of fun, I don’t really participate on that forum so don’t want to intrude. Unsure if “outsiders are welcome”? Otherwise I’d probably be in to hang out

Yes "outsiders" are welcomed. It's always nice to meet new people with like interests.
    I no longer participate on their online forum either but I do try to make it to the get togethers.