Man Oh Man

Options
2»

Comments

• afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    Options
    Hermitism wrote: »
    That reminds me of a guy that went hiking in a canyon and a bolder dropped and pinned his hand. He finally hand to take his pocket knife and cut his hand off and then walk a few miles to get help. Pretty sure I got the gist of that story correct.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aron_Ralston

That happend to me once when after a night of hard drinking I woke up with my foot pinned beneath a plus plus plus sized chick. She looked so peaceful, like a friendly bear and I didn't want to wake her. So I hacked my leg off with the shards from a broken Cisco bottle so and I hopped to safety.
  • Hermitism
    Hermitism Posts: 4,205
    Options
    afterburnt wrote: »
    That reminds me of a guy that went hiking in a canyon and a bolder dropped and pinned his hand. He finally hand to take his pocket knife and cut his hand off and then walk a few miles to get help. Pretty sure I got the gist of that story correct.

That happend to me once when after a night of hard drinking I woke up with my foot pinned beneath a plus plus plus sized chick. She looked so peaceful, like a friendly bear and I didn't want to wake her. So I hacked my leg off with the shards from a broken Cisco bottle so and I hopped to safety.
    Are you sure it wasn't Jesse?
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    Options
    afterburnt wrote: »

Are you sure it wasn't Jesse?

I wasn't sticking around to ask questions.
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,437
    Options
    Oh man! The ships getting deep now!
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,437
    Options
    It probably came up to him all friendly and he picked it up holding it up to his face. Saying "Oh what a cute kitty you are! Muah! Muah! Muah!" That probably pissed it off and clawed his face and started biting him. "Bad kitty!" Bad kitty!"
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,100
    Options
    la2vegas wrote: »

The ever credible Fox News is updating the mountain lion attack. Now it turns out that the ferocious man eating lion was a young kitten. https://www.foxnews.com/us/mountain-lion-colorado-runner-killed-was-young-kitten-officials-say
    Initially the story was that the lion weighed 70-80 pounds, then 40, now 24. By next week it'll turn out to have been someone's house cat weighing 5 pounds.

I suppose MSNBC and CNN are pillars of credibility....
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson