aprazer402 Posts: 3,097
edited February 2019 in The Clubhouse

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,801
    Options
    Racism!?! Give me a break!!!
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,017
    edited February 2019
    Options
    He was a collector of artifacts from where ever he might've been throughout his life. How she got racism out of that is beyond my mentality. What if he was a black man that did this, or a native American.

Why he wanted bones is very puzzling for sure. Maybe he planned to exhibit them somehow. :#

What a BIG house he had!! I wish my home was that big, I'd have a lot more stuff for sure. :D

I see a few hundred FBI employees have job security for years now. :s I wonder if they get to travel with those artifacts when they are returned to their proper places around the world. Probably, it's not there money they're spending.
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • aprazer402
    aprazer402 Posts: 3,097
    Options
    I posted this because it amazes me to see people with huge collections like this. I was focused solely on the collection itself and what it contained. Of which, they should have shown more of the collection. I just ignore the mainstream media when they interject their opinions. I hate to even watch the news anymore. Just weather and sports. But right now I'm really tired of hearing more cold and snow...
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,437
    Options
    I collect white people bones because I'm not a racist...
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,017
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I guess you're left with watching sports news and I don't blame you. At least I can still watch our beautiful forecasts and plan what I can do outside the next day. :p

I loved that you posted that story! I don't feel so bad now but I'm jealous he has a ton more floor and wall space than I do for my collections.

I'm also very jealous of his Chinese Terra cotta warrior at his front door. I have 2 little copies beside my main system's NAD integrated. I only see one on the right but I had another on the left. he's around there somewhere. :D
    swsyjkyhstw2.png
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.