Snowing again in S. Az!

Options
Coming down hard on the Fort. Amazing. Haven't seen a Winter like this since I have been here (Dec 1989). It was snowing, but clear roads when I came in at 0620, it's now 0705 and I just looked out my warehouse door---wowza.
Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2

Comments

• Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,876
    Options
    We've had enough up here so we thought we'd share
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    Sounds like a new challenge for Bev. Let's see if she can shoot the tail off a lizard on a sled at 40 mph.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,522
    Options
    Though she grew up in Oregon, in the mountains, she IS NOT fond of cold weather; but she is a hellavah shot.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    Options
    is that snow or did a cartel factory explode and you're receiving the powdery fallout?
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,100
    Options
    Pics or it never happened... you know the drill.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • codycatalist
    Options
    It always snows in the North and South end of this dang state but rarely in the middle.
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,522
    Options
    The Vegas strip got snow....crazy.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,578
    Options
    Parts of Cali received 9' of snow last week i believe. Now that would suck.