To all those I owe a package to...

Thank you for your patience in getting things out this week. I have been exceptionally ill with the worst cold/flu I have had in years. It hit me like a ton of bricks and still has not let up enough for me to be fully functional. Today I was finally able to get everything in their proper boxes and packed for shipping.

Kevin, The Beatles box set is packed with upholstery grade cushion foam all around and with a protective cover over the box itself. It will go out USPS when they open again on Tuesday.

Brian, The Cartridge is packed as if it left ClearAudio for the first time. It is surrounded by additional material on all sides and a foam shell around the curio box that contains the cartridge itself. It will also go out on Tuesday via USPS.

Bob, the Budgie will go out on Tuesday as well via USPS. It is placed inside a plastic wrap and wrapped in a foam shell as well.

Jermaine, yours is also in the factory box and ready to go. I added some additional material to the factory stuff to ensure it makes the trip undamaged. It will go out on Monday via FedEX Ground.

Please accept my deepest appologies for being so late in getting these out. Your patience is appreciated more than you know.

John

The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds.

Saying that it's "too hard" to pursue your dreams is no different than admitting to yourself that you are too lazy to achieve them.

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”

Comments

• EndersShadowEndersShadow Posts: 16,703
    edited February 16
    Sorry youve been under the weather. Hope you’re on the mend now.

"....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • Tony MTony M Posts: 8,274
    Hang in there John! :#
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • MilitoMilito Posts: 548
    Get well soon John.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Outlaw 5000, HSU VTF-2 MK5, LSiM705, LSiM704, Sony BPD-S3200, Technics PD867, Audio-Technica AT-LP60, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Cullen Gold Power Cable, Signal Power Cables, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F.
  • HermitismHermitism Posts: 2,490
    All your packages have flu germs! Wait a week before opening, so they die off!
    2.0/3.0 - Marantz: PM8005 w/HT Bypass, NA8005 | Polk: LSiM703, LSiM706c | PS Audio: Duet, Power Port Classic, PerfectWave AC5 x3 PC | Wireworld Equinox 7 IC | AudioPrism Quietline MkIII x7 | Sanus UF30 | Acoustic Panels, GIK Soffit Traps

6.1 - Pioneer Elite SC-05 | Pio BDP-51FD | Polk: RTi8, CSi5, F/Xi3, CSi3 | HSU Research VTF-2 MK4 | PS Audio: Quintet, Power Port Classic | DCF124BW x3 SC | Pangea: AC-9SE x2, 14SE, 14 PC | AQ Chocolate x2 HDMI | M850SW | Acoustic Panels, GIK Soffit Traps
  • motorstereomotorstereo Posts: 1,262
    Get better John soon and thanks for the update.
  • codycatalistcodycatalist Posts: 2,470
    edited February 17
    "Cody, the Pass Labs X. 02 is ready to go. I did pack it with a bit more foam and attached that life we discussed you needed. Should be shipped out tomorrow."

Thanks man! Feel better soon.
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • verbverb Posts: 6,812
    Get well bro!
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS, Cary SLP-05 Pre, Enlightened Audio Designs CD Transport, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Digital Cable, Marantz SA-14 SACD, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, Wireworld Oasis 8 RCA IC's, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, PASS ACA Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: , Antique Sound Labs Wave AV-8 Monoblocks, Tisbury Mini Passive Pre, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
  • WagnerRCWagnerRC Posts: 1,895
    No worries. We are good to go. Hope you are feeling better now.