FS: More VINYL - Sold

F1nut
F1nut Posts: 49,704
edited February 2019 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
All cleaned on an Okki Nokki with L' Art du Son fluid.
Grading cover/vinyl.
Post here, then PM.

The Pretenders - Learning To Crawl
MFSL 1-339 (Mobile Fidelity)
M-/M-
$25.00

Steppenwolf Gold/Greatest Hits with insert
APP 115 (Analogue Productions)
M-/M-
$30.00

Rory Gallagher - Irish Tour '74 with insert
MP 9467/8 Japan
VG+/M-
Some of the Japanese to English translation of the lyrics is humorous.
$45.00

Little Feat - The Last Record Album
The record is Rhino R1 2884, but the jacket is Japanese.
VG/VG
$5.00

Jamming with Edward (Rolling Stones minus Keith)
This is one of my favorite albums.
COC 39100
VG+/VG+
$12.00

Chris Isaak - The Best Of
MBV 3028
VG++/VG++
$18.00

David Gilmour - On An Island with poster
EU Import
M-/VG++
$25.00

Fleetwood Mac - Kiln House
RS 6408
VG/VG
$5.00

Robert Lucas - Luke and the Locomotives
Another of my favorites, excellent driving blues.
AQ LP1004 (Audioquest)
M-/VG a few marks
$20.00

Rolling Stones - Through The Past Darkly with insert
SLC 288 (London label Japan)
VG+/VG a few marks
$8.00

Shipping: $4.00 media mail
Payment: PayPal friends and family

Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056
    edited February 2019
    Jesse put me down for Jaming With Edward, and Kiln House please.
    Post edited by gudnoyez on
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    Jesse, what should I get? I haven't had experience with any of the listed albums.
  • F1nut
    edited February 2019
    Arty, you should get all except the two Steve wants....

The only music I know you like is the Rolling Stones, so I'm not sure what to recommend. Maybe go online and demo a few songs on the albums I've listed.

That said, I think Irish Tour '74 and Luke and the Locomotives are excellent choices if you like rock and blues. On An Island is more laid back, a mature Gilmour if you will. Chris Isaak is a bit unique, kind of soft rock with a blues twist and one helluva voice. Of course, the Stones is a classic. Little Feat is a mix of blues, rock, cajun and fun.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    gudnoyez wrote: »
    Jesse put me down for Jaming With Edward, and Kiln House please.

You got 'em.

President of Club Polk

• FestYboy
    Ok I'll take the stones, Irish, Luke, and little feet. I think that comes to 78 plus shipping.
  • gudnoyez
    Now that Rory Gallagher Irish tour 74 is $45 well spent Rory is one heck of a guitarist good choice Arty.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

• F1nut
    FestYboy wrote: »
    Ok I'll take the stones, Irish, Luke, and little feet. I think that comes to 78 plus shipping.

You got 'em.

President of Club Polk

• msg
    msg Posts: 9,306
    Jess, I'll take the Chris Isaak if still available.
    I disabled signatures.
  • tonyp063
    tonyp063 Posts: 1,044
    edited February 2019
    Jesse,
    The Pretenders - Learning To Crawl, if you please.

Thanks
  • F1nut
    msg wrote: »
    Jess, I'll take the Chris Isaak if still available.

You got it.

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    tonyp063 wrote: »
    Jesse,
    The Pretenders - Learning To Crawl, if you please.

Thanks

You got it.

President of Club Polk

• muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,962
    Oh sure, the one day I don't check in.

If Steppenwolf is still available send it my way...thanks.
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, modded Polk SDA 2B, Rythmik L12 sub.
  • F1nut
    muncybob wrote: »
    Oh sure, the one day I don't check in.

If Steppenwolf is still available send it my way...thanks.

You got it.

President of Club Polk

• scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Jesse, if Gilmour is still unspoken for, I’ll take it. Traveling now, but will touch base shortly.
  • F1nut
    scubalab wrote: »
    Jesse, if Gilmour is still unspoken for, I’ll take it. Traveling now, but will touch base shortly.

You got it.

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    All SOLD Thank you!

All shipped today 2/19/19.

President of Club Polk

• joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    Why you sell them Jesse (if I may ask). All good stuff there?
  • F1nut
    edited February 2019
    Some I listened to once and realized I wasn't going to again. Others I found I preferred a different version.

For example, I had 2 versions of Boz Scaggs - Silk Degrees. I just got a 3rd version today and prefer it over the other 2. They will be up for sale.

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    joecoulson wrote: »
    Makes sense

Only if you like losing money. 😒

President of Club Polk

• joecoulson
    I’m a pro at that
  • tonyp063
    tonyp063 Posts: 1,044
    Received today in good order.
    Excellent condition & packaging. Thanks Jesse.
  • FestYboy
    That was quick!
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Got the Gilmour album today. As always with Jesse, better than described, faster delivery than estimated, and packed better than necessary. Looks brand-frickin-new! Thank you sir!
  • FestYboy
    Same for my order.
  • muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,962
    Got mine yesterday, hope it sounds as good as it looks.
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, modded Polk SDA 2B, Rythmik L12 sub.
  • gudnoyez
    edited February 2019
    Just got my Vinyl spotless and well packaged as always, going to give the turntable a little workout today. Thanks Jesse.
    Home Theater

2 Channel

Stuff for the Head

• joecoulson
    Yeah and he’s been chatting it up with my alexa like it’s something to do...keep it up slick..