So....this has to be a scam, right?

I cant see how this is a valid address for Saudi Arabi or correct shipping....although I believe Ebay does handle part of the shipping process for international bd120vpch7ty.png

Comments

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 24,981
    Forget about it... you will end up with more headaches than you can handle on that one...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Derf
    Derf Posts: 229
    Forget about it... you will end up with more headaches than you can handle on that one...
    Agreed. He’ll send you a check for $1800 from his “business” account and ask you to return a portion via money order. Scam will just grow and grow.
    Integrated Amp: Marantz PM-10
    Speakers: Usher MD2
    Subwoofer: Rythmik F15HP
    DAC: North Star Design Supremo
    Streaming Source: AURALiC Aries Mini
    SACD Player: Marantz SA8004
    Power Source: PS Audio PP3 on dedicated 20amp circuit
  • decal
    decal Posts: 3,205
    Run, don't walk !!!!!!!
    If you can't hear a difference, don't waste your money.
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 27,937
    eBay automatically adds in international shipping for the international ebay shipping program.

Once the item arrives to the hub in Kentucky, your liability for shipping damage/lost/theft ENDS. It is now EBays responsibility.

I have sold... a lot... through the global shipping program all over the world and (knock on wood) - never had an issue.
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,937
    VR3 wrote: »
    eBay automatically adds in international shipping for the international ebay shipping program.

Once the item arrives to the hub in Kentucky, your liability for shipping damage/lost/theft ENDS. It is now EBays responsibility.

I have sold... a lot... through the global shipping program all over the world and (knock on wood) - never had an issue.

That’s good info Trey. I’ve been wary to try that program. What happens if the buyer wants to return it for a refund?
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    Here's ten bucks, go get yourself a nice Irish girl.
  • VR3
    The only reason they could return it is if you misrepresent the item.

So, I usually take a video of it functioning, all angles, packaging, etc before shipment.

I have completed maybe 2 dozen or so, from amps, speakers, crossovers, etc - never had any issues. (knocking on wood again) I always check the feedback, etc.
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • VR3
    https://www.ebay.com/help/global-shipping-program/default/global-shipping-program?id=4646

More info here - but again, always due diligence before committing to any deal. I love the program though and recommend it constantly.
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,942
    https://www.ebay.com/help/global-shipping-program/default/global-shipping-program?id=4646

More info here - but again, always due diligence before committing to any deal. I love the program though and recommend it constantly.
    Thanks for the post....now that you say that I recall shipping something intl long ago via Kentucky or NJ....cant recall. Anyway, I got the guy to send me a complete address so we are good. I just need him to resubmit an offer since I had to decline the first to be able to send him a message for the address.

• VR3
    Yep, you should be good but you shouldn't have to change your shipping pricing or anything
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,937
    The only reason they could return it is if you misrepresent the item.

So, I usually take a video of it functioning, all angles, packaging, etc before shipment.

I have completed maybe 2 dozen or so, from amps, speakers, crossovers, etc - never had any issues. (knocking on wood again) I always check the feedback, etc.

Good advice Trey thx! But clearly you don’t have any children lol...that’s a lot of extra time...but might be worth it if the sale was enough more.
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer