So....this has to be a scam, right?

I cant see how this is a valid address for Saudi Arabi or correct shipping....although I believe Ebay does handle part of the shipping process for international bd120vpch7ty.png

Comments

• nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 20,188
    Forget about it... you will end up with more headaches than you can handle on that one...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds.

Saying that it's "too hard" to pursue your dreams is no different than admitting to yourself that you are too lazy to achieve them.

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
  • DerfDerf Posts: 202
    Forget about it... you will end up with more headaches than you can handle on that one...
    Agreed. He’ll send you a check for $1800 from his “business” account and ask you to return a portion via money order. Scam will just grow and grow.
    Integrated Amp: Marantz PM-10
    Speakers: Usher MD2
    Subwoofer: Rythmik F15HP
    DAC: North Star Design Supremo
    Streaming Source: AURALiC Aries Mini
    SACD Player: Marantz SA8004
    Power Source: PS Audio PP3 on dedicated 20amp circuit
  • decaldecal Posts: 3,149
    Run, don't walk !!!!!!!
    If you can't hear a difference, don't waste your money.
  • VR3VR3 Posts: 23,031
    eBay automatically adds in international shipping for the international ebay shipping program.

Once the item arrives to the hub in Kentucky, your liability for shipping damage/lost/theft ENDS. It is now EBays responsibility.

I have sold... a lot... through the global shipping program all over the world and (knock on wood) - never had an issue.
    - Not Tom

Vr3Mods.com ///// Version3Audio.com

"No, that's silly talk. Dude, you can't possibly be this audio dumb so quit the act." - Doro
  • rooftop59rooftop59 Posts: 5,356
    VR3 wrote: »
    eBay automatically adds in international shipping for the international ebay shipping program.

Once the item arrives to the hub in Kentucky, your liability for shipping damage/lost/theft ENDS. It is now EBays responsibility.

I have sold... a lot... through the global shipping program all over the world and (knock on wood) - never had an issue.

That’s good info Trey. I’ve been wary to try that program. What happens if the buyer wants to return it for a refund?
    HT Rig:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Peachtree Audio NovaPre; B&K TX4430; Bryson BPD-1; Mains: Dynaudio Emit 10; Center - Polk cs400i; Heights, Center Surround - Klipsch KHC - 6 In-Ceiling; Surrounds - Monoprice in-ceiling; Sub - HSU VTF-2 MK5; LG UP870 4K BDP; NVidia ShieldTV
    ;
    Master Bedroom
    Marantz SR-5007; Parasound HCA-1000A, PSB Imagine B, NHT Super One CI surrounds, Martin Logan Dynamo (original), Squeezebox Touch
  • afterburntafterburnt Posts: 5,422
    Here's ten bucks, go get yourself a nice Irish girl.
    The only reason they could return it is if you misrepresent the item.

So, I usually take a video of it functioning, all angles, packaging, etc before shipment.

I have completed maybe 2 dozen or so, from amps, speakers, crossovers, etc - never had any issues. (knocking on wood again) I always check the feedback, etc.
    - Not Tom

"No, that's silly talk. Dude, you can't possibly be this audio dumb so quit the act." - Doro
    https://www.ebay.com/help/global-shipping-program/default/global-shipping-program?id=4646

More info here - but again, always due diligence before committing to any deal. I love the program though and recommend it constantly.
    - Not Tom

• kevhed72kevhed72 Posts: 3,541
    https://www.ebay.com/help/global-shipping-program/default/global-shipping-program?id=4646

More info here - but again, always due diligence before committing to any deal. I love the program though and recommend it constantly.
    Thanks for the post....now that you say that I recall shipping something intl long ago via Kentucky or NJ....cant recall. Anyway, I got the guy to send me a complete address so we are good. I just need him to resubmit an offer since I had to decline the first to be able to send him a message for the address.

Yep, you should be good but you shouldn't have to change your shipping pricing or anything
    - Not Tom

• rooftop59rooftop59 Posts: 5,356
    The only reason they could return it is if you misrepresent the item.

So, I usually take a video of it functioning, all angles, packaging, etc before shipment.

I have completed maybe 2 dozen or so, from amps, speakers, crossovers, etc - never had any issues. (knocking on wood again) I always check the feedback, etc.

Good advice Trey thx! But clearly you don’t have any children lol...that’s a lot of extra time...but might be worth it if the sale was enough more.
    HT Rig:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Peachtree Audio NovaPre; B&K TX4430; Bryson BPD-1; Mains: Dynaudio Emit 10; Center - Polk cs400i; Heights, Center Surround - Klipsch KHC - 6 In-Ceiling; Surrounds - Monoprice in-ceiling; Sub - HSU VTF-2 MK5; LG UP870 4K BDP; NVidia ShieldTV
    ;
    Master Bedroom
    Marantz SR-5007; Parasound HCA-1000A, PSB Imagine B, NHT Super One CI surrounds, Martin Logan Dynamo (original), Squeezebox Touch