VH Audio Flavor 4 power cord

I have an extra 4 ft VH Audio Flavor 4 power cord with standard Wattgate connectors. At 10AWG a great choice for a higher powered amp or a power conditioner. You really can't do better for the price. VH Audio is the only place I will ever again buy power cords based on price to benefit ratio.
$100 shipped, I pay Paypal fees.
2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones

Comments

• dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,894
    edited February 2019
    pics

The VH Audio Flavor 4 power cable is designed for higher current amplifiers and CD transports/players.

Features of this design include:

* FOUR 12 AWG low strand count bare copper conductors for very low resistance. This results in 9 AWG for "hot" and 9 AWG for 'neutral".

* Ground wire consists of a 10 AWG low strand count bare copper.

* Deep Cryogenic treatment of conductors is standard, including the ground wire and the connectors (using standard WattGate connectors).

* FEP insulation of all conductors, including the outer protective jacket.

* Star quad geometry with tight lay length (twists per inch) provides excellent RFI/EMI rejection, and also reduces the inductance (raises capacitance).

* No shield is utilized in order to maintain unrestricted macro and micro dynamics. The star quad geometry concentrates the current towards the center of the conductor bundle, providing excellent shielding from external sources, as well as mitigating radiation of RFI/EMI.

* VH Audio's "Spaced Counter-spiraled Ground"™ geometry, which helps reduce the sonic effects of having a safety ground.

* The wire termination points are treated with "TPC- The Perfect Connection" contact enhancer before termination.

* Connectors available include Furutech's FI-11, FI-25, U.K. and Schuko series.

Like all VH Audio wire and cables, this product was developed by Chris VenHaus after extensive listening tests over a period of several years, and is ONLY available at VH Audio. As with all VH Audio wire and cable, this wire has been manufactured to VH Audio's specs in the USA, and is only available at VH Audio.
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    I’ll take it to match my other one
  • dragon1952
    edited February 2019
    Cool! and great choice BTW.......you can pay at ilikepaleale@yahoo.com via Paypal and I will get this out tomorrow.
    Seriously, I think very highly of Chris Venhaus at VH Audio and the only reason for the sale is I've moved up the Venhaus chain. If you can find his cables and cords at used prices they are just no brainers IMO, and no way you can find a comparable power cord as the Flavor 4 for close to the used price.
    You bought the last one from me right? Glad to see you liked it well enough to buy another. Monoblocks, right? Gotta have matching power cords :^ )
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    Payment sent. Let me know immediately if issues. Thanks much. I’m glad to get a match for my other one should be great for my monos I’m thinking
  • dragon1952
    Got it, thanks! I'll get back to you tomorrow with the tracking info.